Banjo-Threeie

I can't say I'm thrilled with the design I saw in the trailer, but it's nice to see Banjo back.

I don't have a 360 though, and I'm not sure if it's worth getting for just one game.

The cubist design is.. stupid.

Sir Grodus said:
I hope a new villain will be in it, one that isn't connected to Gruntilda.

Yeah. Although I still hope Gruntilda plays some part in it, I find her hillarious.

I am excited. The new design is'nt perfect, but I like Kazzoie's better than her old one( can't say the same for Banjo's)

ultimatetoad said:
I am excited. The new design is'nt perfect, but I like Kazzoie's better than her old one( can't say the same for Banjo's)
Same thing here.At least, she now look like a girl.

I'm ticked that it's on 360. I mean, I knew that if it was made, it would be on a Microsoft console, but I kinda hoped they wouldn't make it...

Oh, and has anyone else heard that most of the BK original staff have left? Just wondering if that's just a stupid web rumor or what.

I'm going to get the game when it comes out,.

The console isn't a problem for me, since I already have an Xbox360.

I don't have a Wii either. Don't feel bad.

I have a Wii...

And back on subject, I've never played/enjoyed a Banjo game and therefore can't say much, but I agree with most that the new character designs are moronic. Banjo's hardly recognizable...

Yeah, I kinda figured they'd have him look like he did in the promo art for BK and BT, but... I guess not.

Even though Rare is no longer a part of the big N, they still don't talk...

Yeah they do, the Donkey Kong Countries for the Game Boy Advance, Diddy Kong Racing DS, Donkey Kong Country for the Virtual Console, etc.

Holiday 2008?

Back