Minions

Shy Guy Forever

mostly afk
Banned User
So this is a movie now.

Discuss.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

they got a lot of big name actors in this, which is usually a sure sign that the movie will suck. then again, shrek

so uh, considering that most of the trailer was narration that sounded a lot like the stanley parable, it didn't do much to make me interested in the movie.

I thought that either Gru or Dr.Nefario created them.

This movie gives me the feeling to watch it.

Not as bad as the omelet movie which focus on a unmoving omelet on a dish.

I've known about this movie for a while now. Reason: I'm in the fandom. There's a fandom, move over motherfuckers.

Shiny Umbreon said:
JUST the minions? What about the other characters like Gru and the girls?
Nope, it's about when the minions were first formed, before Gru's time, let alone the girls.

i've known about the movie for a while too but it's not like it was some fandom-exclusive knowledge

and i've never heard of the despicable me fandom and i'm not sure i want to know more

Nabber said:
and i've never heard of the despicable me fandom and i'm not sure i want to know more
it's fairly small and none of us are creepy
go ahead search the internet, not like there's any weird minion pictures (not to my knowledge anyways)
most of us are on instagram anyways and to my experience with attempting to make my sister come back, you guys aren't into that

Nabber said:
i've known about the movie for a while too but it's not like it was some fandom-exclusive knowledge
that's true that's true
i just felt like saying i was part of it
then again i've known about it for about 1-2 years now

Of course it's a movie. Because if someone is popular, they get their own movie! Who cares if they're not interesting characters, we have jokes!

Back