Weirdest ways you have woken up.

At the very mildest I just become unable to move, any worse and there's loud buzzing noises and hallucinations. Once I hallucinated demonic kids voices (which is the most cliched 3spooky thing ever I know)

Fun fact: the first episode of that I actually identified as sleep paralysis involved a dream about my first wiki avatar Iceyoshi.

I woke up once to some really loud voices singing and thought that either I was receiving a message from God or I had died, turned out it was just the nighttime prayer call from a mosque.

Also, I made the mistake of listening to this on loop one night and had some really strange and terrifying dreams which took me a while to distinguish from reality which is weird since I can tell if an experience was a dream or not right after waking up.

1.I fell down in the water and I woke up gasping for air.
2.Everything was dark and I saw the silhouette of the Loch Ness Monster and that scared me and I woke up.

When I had woken up once I swear I saw little Gengars dancing on my alarm clock. It was bizarre but cool since I like Gengar.

Marth said:
When I had woken up once I swear I saw little Gengars dancing on my alarm clock. It was bizarre but cool since I like Gengar.
WHAT?! What is this phenomenon called? I originally wanted to put 3 moments of this but I decided not to. None of them had Gengars but were weird and 2 where creepy though.
1. I saw 7 or 6 green pigs with red eyes and they had wings, they flew through a wall.
2. I saw a creepy human octopus climbing on the curtain of my window.
3. I woke up with a white cat on me and he/she was looking at me, I thought it was a real cat who got inside of my window, but I realized it was closed, I look back at the cat and the cat closed it's eyes and levitated backwards and I couldn't see where the cat went. I am sure I felt it on top of me when I thought it was a cat. I am not sure how this happened.

yoshiking14x said:
Marth said:
WHAT?! What is this phenomenon called? I originally wanted to put 3 moments of this but I decided not to. None of them had Gengars but were weird and 2 where creepy though.
1. I saw 7 or 6 green pigs with red eyes and they had wings, they flew through a wall.
2. I saw a creepy human octopus climbing on the curtain of my window.
3. I woke up with a white cat on me and he/she was looking at me, I thought it was a real cat who got inside of my window, but I realized it was closed, I look back at the cat and the cat closed it's eyes and levitated backwards and I couldn't see where the cat went. I am sure I felt it on top of me when I thought it was a cat. I am not sure how this happened.
I would think that it's a powerful hallucination stemming from one of your dreams

When I was 3, I hallucinated when I woke up. There were Blue's Clues characters everywhere, and they said that my mom's closet was a magical place, and I should go in there. When I opened the door, there was a magical forest, but then they stated that I wasn't allowed in. I wandered around the upstairs hallway for an hour before my dad bumped into me and snapped me out of it.

Stargazing said:
When I was 3, I hallucinated when I woke up. There were Blue's Clues characters everywhere, and they said that my mom's closet was a magical place, and I should go in there. When I opened the door, there was a magical forest, but then they stated that I wasn't allowed in. I wandered around the upstairs hallway for an hour before my dad bumped into me and snapped me out of it.
That's a even more powerful hallucination(if either one of mine were hallucinations).

Stargazing said:
...are you sure that was a hallucination and not an LSD trip?

Hah, I wish I were a normal child. This wasn't the first nor last fucked up hallucination I had.
I had 4.

The most recent one was 6 months ago.

I had a dream I was at a pool and for some reason, had to do a backstroke. I woke up when my arm hit the bed head.

Back