TMNT

ChrisAlassal

Monty Mole
As a child of the early 90s, I'm majorly looking forward to the upcoming Ninja Turtles movie, which is due at the end of March!

I saw the commercials recently, and it's looking very promising.

Oh, dear.... :x

Looks like it will be based off of the comics, which will probably turn a lot of the general public away.

I'm looking forward more to the Transformers movie than to this.

I'm more looking forward to SMG, SPM and MP8 more than this.

And I'm more looking forward to The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass than any of those.

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to Mario games, other movies, and plenty of other things far more than this.

...I just thought it looked interesting, I wasn't claiming it to be the thing to most look forward to.

Odd, I remember creating a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles before....

Anyway, I never really watched the old cartoon too much, I mostly read the comics. I like the new series though.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the movie too, hopefully the Rat King will be in it, he's my favorite character, but I doubt he will be.

Why are we all talking about what we want more than this?!? I think the movie looks pretty cool.

I've never liked TMNT that much. Oh, and there's a SSBM crew called TMNT somewhere, BTW. ( ... who is ... teh ... top messager ... ?)

3dejong said:
Yes, I know.

*throws up on keyboard*

That's exactly what he's talking about. Really, cut it out. People will respect you more if you stop posting meaningless drivel.

3D, from now on, any spam posts you or anyone else makes that is not in the off-topic thread will be deleted without warning.

I won't put up with it any more. I've already told you nicely once. This is me telling you a second time. Stop it.

Back