Minecraft Movie

There are a lot of other good adaptations, yeah. I was just listing a few. Adaptations are like any other genre. Sometimes they're good, sometimes they're bad. It's just that people notice them more because they have high expectations.

Nabber said:
Zae Eildus said:
Nabber said:
can't we at least give this a chance

no.

The only good adaptions are marvel and lord of the rings movies.
Coraline, Scott Pilgrim, The Orchid Thief/Adaptation, Gone Girl, The Dark Knight trilogy, The Lego Movie... those are all bad?

scott pilgrim movie looks like a joke.

and the only good dark knight movies really was the first two.

The third had its moments but it was really slow paced and i honestly cant watch it anymore.

Lego and the rest i have never seen, and quite frankly; Dont want to.

Magikrazy said:
most disney movies are adaptations of fairy tales

you seriously hate every adaptation disney movie

well to be honest i havent seen a lot of disney movies.

Although yeah i guess my post was a bit unfair, but i find a lot of adaption movies to be really meh.

Like most superman movies and transformers movies.

the first two superman movies are the only good ones

even then the second one had some dumb moments since richard donner left during production

Magikrazy said:
the first two superman movies are the only good ones

even then the second one had some dumb moments since richard donner left during production

I didnt like any superman movie until man of steel.

Then again im not the biggest fan of older movie adaptions, kinda like how i hate the older batman movies(well except for thate 1960 movie because it was amazing).

Magikrazy said:
Nabber said:
Zae Eildus said:
Nabber said:
can't we at least give this a chance

no.

The only good adaptions are marvel and lord of the rings movies.
Coraline, Scott Pilgrim, The Orchid Thief/Adaptation, Gone Girl, The Dark Knight trilogy, The Lego Movie... those are all bad?
mary poppins, silence of the lambs, the entire disney library (except Chicken Little and the ones that arent adaptations)

Mary Poppins was a lovely movie but a terrible adaption. As are most Disney animated films.

Well what are you all expecting? A good Minecraft movie that's faithful to the game? A game that doesn't even have any concrete purpose?

Back