What newcomers were you hoping for?

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
What newcomers were you hoping would make it in this installment?

Since I figure there will be a lot of people saying Dixie, K Rool, Impa, Ridley, Chrom, Chorus Guys, Ghirahim, Takamaru, and Waluigi, I'm going to just say Bomberman. Perhaps he will make it in next game. At least I hope.

Waluigi, Bandanna Waddle Dee, Daisy, Mew, King Boo, Birdo, King K. Rool, Goomba

Ridley, Dixie, K. Rool, Chrom, Meowth, Black Shadow or Samurai Goroh, Anything Rhythm Heaven besides Chrous Kids (I never liked that idea), Isaac, Andy, Saki, Starfy, Mach Rider, Lip, and Bomberman. I'm pretty satisfied overall, but I still would have liked to see any of these guys.

Also Banjo-Kazooie but lolno

Ridley, K. Rool, Dixie, Ghirahim, Impa is what comes to my mind.

Paper Mario, Waluigi or Fawful (though in the latter's case I pretty much had zero confidence he would get in. But damn, not even a trophy?)

I am hoping for the following:
King K Rool: Why not have this fat crocodile king fight his simian nemesis?
Waluigi: Waluigi Should playable.
Daisy: Daisy should not be put behind.
Charmander and Bulbasaur:(I am hoping that Squirtle returns so they should join the water turtle.)
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi:They either should be like the Ice Climbers or as a tag team.

Just :bowjr:.
I got what I wanted, and more.

The only people I was somewhat hoping for was Isaac and a new Zelda rep like Impa or Midna, and I guess Chrom but I was mostly hoping for at least one FE:A character to get in and I got 2 so...

Rosalina was one that I wanted in that made it, as well as Mii Fighters.

For the most part I was very content with the additions and wasn't really expecting/hoping for much, other than certain characters to not be in, which a lot of them weren't, so I got that.

Well, I certainly wanted Rosalina, didn't I?

I also wanted Chrom and, before two player characters were impossible to program, a Baby Mario and Baby Luigi tag team.

All I ever wanted was Ridley (and Mewtwo to return, but that's not a newcomer).

I still cry myself to sleep.

ThreeThousand said:
I got pretty much everyone I wanted.

except dillon :[
pretty much this

'cept I thought a rhythm heaven character would've been amazing as well :<

I thought Impa would be a neat idea for the Zelda series
And I still badly want Kamek in.

Back