SiFi tries doing a screenshot LP

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
MarioWiki
SiFi
Of what, I hear from those who care enough to ask? Of this!
jZfPgKJ.png

There's a Star Wars-style opening blurb that would be impractical to screenshot so I'll transcribe it here.
Many times does time
repeat, and people and
places will lose those
many.

Nearly everything melts
away into the stream of
fantasy, and the pieces
of stories that manage
to survive, people call
"legends".

Looking back, those
events certainly
happened just like the
ancient sayings.

They came around from
the empty reaches, and
tried to make this
country their own
property.

The power of the
spirits waned, and it
seemed darkness
shrouded and grabbed at
every heart back
then....

I am left with the
impression of a small
heroine, yet but a
young girl I happened
to meet.​

Purapril XIII​
Now you know as much about the plot as I do!

Then we get a cutscene that looks like this:
DkUxmns.png

DKrutfv.png

3vxRmZU.png

WeAncEW.png

4IW0twj.png

nVXheuS.png

9a2EfcX.png
(I caught that last one between the screen starting to fade out and him adding a bwah hah hah hah. Screenshot LPing is hard.)
So anyway, shock of all shocks! Dark Matter's up to no good! Let's start the actual game and kick his rump!

So press start at the title screen and WHOA MORE STORY
g8MugzZ.png

WPFKj7j.png

bGBsc3r.png

03PyAmi.png
Zelda? Is that you? Specifically the one from ALttP?
sDP5bJe.png

And then we meet our heroine, known as Asha.
qL9yJ1W.png

And then we set the scene.
YzR9YYa.png

And then we return to Asha, along with her asshole father figure.
oTq4hbu.png

qjqVJj3.png

Yeah, Asha is one of those protagonists who talks, but doesn't talk.
h1kn4BE.png

YYpzggU.png

B2EFxRx.png

Hey screw you asshole.

He said the next part too quickly for me to catch it, but it was "Oh well, if you really want to follow your dreams, I won't hold you back." Well then maybe you shouldn't be belittling me and putting me down!
LlBTLdq.png
PqLklaf.png

And with that, we gain control of our character. You start the game wandering through the village, where as one might expect you can just walk into everyone's house.
mkhEvi0.png

There are NPCs you can talk to, and apparently this one is my mother. She gave a long-winded speech before I could screenshot a word of it, and then that chest appeared next to her. What's inside, I wonder?
NXq5vbW.png

In this world, you open chests by shaking your #butt in front of them. This one's an elixir! Unlike, say, a Zelda game, you aren't told what it does, but presumably it's a health item.
twLv6xV.png

The only words you missed here are "So you're finally going". Well... I guess I am now.
qViJw1d.png

Moo to you too.
WHTOADw.png

As the NPC to my left explains, stone statues are where you heal in this game. Just pray in front of it, and your spirit becomes calm.
iOqzBr6.png

Here it is, the grand farewell. Everyone's come to say their goodbyes, including bearded asshole!
6ofRYO6.png

Aw, that's sweet.
u7kkfYd.png

My name's Asha, but thanks anyway. Also, names tend to start with capital letters.
R0kCOwE.png

You too.
U2xElw3.png

There's like a zillion of you and one of me. I'm sure you'll be fine.
UylhpaU.png
Ju2hP3c.png

Now that I'm finally going, bearded asshole is trying to backtrack on his verbal abuse and claim he's always supported me. Go heck yourself, bearded asshole. He then tells us we need the "Gall Crystal", but I'm not sure if that's something in the village I missed or something I get later. Oh well.
qCvFLCQ.png

yeah sure
92VsSzd.png
InZ4S4c.png

whoa hold on i never agreed to this what's going on here

Finally, there's one last person to talk to. I bet they'll have something bland to say like the rest.
SDdaZuL.png

oh

JjxtAdO.png

oh (note that she won't say this automatically; you have to speak to her again)
1o5Nnic.png

So after traversing the wasteland surrounding this village and talking to a few cows, you meet this guy.

After a a brief laughing/coughing fit, this guy explains that he's the save game man. After he's done explaining, he mentions the Gall Crystal, and tells me to make sure I have it before I "embark". This means I've missed it, doesn't it.

But that's it for now. I've reached a save point, and that's how I'll tell myself "time to wrap up this particular session". I hope you enjoyed this so far and if so I hope I have the attention span to continue.

Actually can this be moved to Fan Creations so my friends without accounts can see it?

Back