What's your favorite type of sandwich?

1-Up Shroom said:
I like ham and cheese sandwich with chips in the sandwich. ;)
In the sandwich?

Free Loader said:
I know a guy who always puts his chips IN his sandwich. I don't usually do it because chips aren't usually flat so they get all crumbly before I even eat them. :(
That's why I've never tried it.

Hmmm... Well you gotta have some good bread, such as ciabatta, thick French, sourdough, or a large wheat roll if you're being healthy.

Then you have to have deli turkey or ham. Or leftover Thanksgiving turkey is quite good. Definitely. Deli chicken is... Meh. Unless it's rotisserie. Then it's good.

Then you either have to have like 4 strips of chewy bacon or like 3 crunchy. And skip the bacon if you have ham. It's not a very good combo.

For cheese, well, it depends. If you have sourdough bread, don't use provolone. If you have wheat, don't use cheddar. And never use bleu. And you know what's frickin' good for anything? Jalepeño Muenster. IT'S AWESOME.

And then slap some mayo on. Or mustard, if you're into that sort of thing. Then throw some lettuce on (or fresh spinach, if you want to be healthy). But not crappy soggy lettuce. Good, crisp, chopped lettuce. No iceburg, either.

Then put it on the Panini grill. Mmmmm... Quite good.

But the perfect one for me would be: sourdough bread, turkey, crunchy bacon, Jalepeño Muenster cheese, mayo, and good lettuce. It would be perfect. Heaven.

InfectedShroom said:
Hmmm... Well you gotta have some good bread, such as ciabatta, thick French, sourdough, or a large wheat roll if you're being healthy.

Then you have to have deli turkey or ham. Or leftover Thanksgiving turkey is quite good. Definitely. Deli chicken is... Meh. Unless it's rotisserie. Then it's good.

Then you either have to have like 4 strips of chewy bacon or like 3 crunchy. And skip the bacon if you have ham. It's not a very good combo.

For cheese, well, it depends. If you have sourdough bread, don't use provolone. If you have wheat, don't use cheddar. And never use bleu. And you know what's frickin' good for anything? Jalepeño Muenster. IT'S AWESOME.

And then slap some mayo on. Or mustard, if you're into that sort of thing. Then throw some lettuce on (or fresh spinach, if you want to be healthy). But not crappy soggy lettuce. Good, crisp, chopped lettuce. No iceburg, either.

Then put it on the Panini grill. Mmmmm... Quite good.

But the perfect one for me would be: sourdough bread, turkey, crunchy bacon, Jalepeño Muenster cheese, mayo, and good lettuce. It would be perfect. Heaven.
Holy crap, I am SO hungry now.

I heard people like celery and Cheeze Whiz sandwhiches.

May I barf?

Toadbert101 said:

May I barf?
That's nowhere near as gross as a bologna, eggplant, and honey sandwich. x_x

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:

May I barf?
That's nowhere near as gross as a bologna, eggplant, and honey sandwich. x_x

Blech and I thought tuna sandwhichs were gross. :eek:

Back