So I have 600 Wii Points left

SKmaric

King Bowser
I don't normally make threads like this but I need something to spend it on.
Everything Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Mega Man, and Sonic.
All 10 3DS Ambassador games.
All 5 Famicom 30th Anniversary games.
Also Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Paper Mario and F-Zero X.
I know I could get two Super Nintendo games to eventually use up all of my points but SNES games are actually more expensive on the Wii Shop then the eShop in Australia, plus they don't count towards the Deluxe Digital promotion.

So, suggest away.

600 points can get you a Japanese NES game, so if the original Dragon Warrior games are on the Wii Shop Channel, get one of those.

Kart Player 2008 said:
Buy 400 more and spend them on Super Smash Bros N64.
I would but in Australia 1000 points is the absolute minimum you can get, I've tried Club Nintendo but that doesn't work.

Who cares? Smash is fun.

But seriously, are you sure that you have everything Mario, including 64 games? I was sure that were 64 games that were under 1000. Or maybe that was SMRPG:LOTSS.

Ninelevendo said:
Who cares? Smash is fun.

But seriously, are you sure that you have everything Mario, including 64 games? I was sure that were 64 games that were under 1000. Or maybe that was SMRPG:LOTSS.
I have everything Mario that is under 600 points, including on other systems, which doesn't include N64 games, and you're probably thinking of SMRPG which is the last thing I bought actually and how I have 600 points rather than 500.

I'm going to buy Smash 64 anyway eventually. Maybe my best bet is to use it on something like DLC if I ever get a game that uses it like Mega Man 9 or 10.

what can you get for 600 pts? here you can only get maximum an imported nes game (regular nes games 500 imported ones 600).

Ninelevendo said:
How much is Dr. Mario & Germ Buster?
800 Points, and I already have Dr. Luigi anyway which pretty much has the entirety of Dr. Mario & Germ Buster contained within (plus working online multiplayer).

At this point I'm mainly leaning towards saving these 600 points for a game that has DLC.

Back