Post Tomodachi Life Mii's here!

Stargazing

Retired.
Pronouns
They/them
I'm planning on putting people in my game. And by people, I mean you guys!

So, give me your Mii QR code from Mii Maker or Tomodachi Life QR Code for your Mii. Suggest your first and last name (doesn't have to be your real name), your birthday, whatever.

8i9ZUaZ.jpg

I already found that on Mindless Junk, but thanks again!

Here's me for anyone who wants it:

e0cpjvl.png

Here is my personal mii:
2qssd2a.jpg

And here are all of my Miis:
5slmv.jpg

From left to right top to bottom:
Top row: Severa (FE), Reiner Braun(SNK), Clear (DMMD), Noodle (Gorillaz), Apollo Justice (AA), Athena Cykes (AA), Ymir (SNK), Aiichiro Nitori (Free!), Bertolt Hoover (SNK), Frederick (FE)
Second to top: Clive Dove(PL), Lucina (FE), Ibuki Mioda (DR), Cynthia (FE), Zelda (LOZ), Zuko (ATLA), Junko Enoshima (DR), Link (LOZ), Koujaku (DMMD), Scott (irl cousin), Sousuke Yamazaki (Free!), Beanie (irl friend)
Third to top: Jean Kirstien (SNK), Luna (VLR), Snake (999), Sumia (FE), Lissa (FE), Cordelia (FE), Inigo (FE), Gaius (FE), Chrom (FE), Clover (999), Dio (VLR), Olivia (FE)
Fourth to top: Henry (FE), Marie (Rhythm Thief), Kristia Lenz (SNK), Makoto Nagei (DR), Nagito Komaeda (DR), Byakuya Togami (DR), Annie Leonhart (SNK), Rosalina (Mario), Jo (irl friend), Erwin Smith (SNK), Raphael (Rhythm thief), Tharja (FE)
Fifth to top: Gou Matsuoka (Free!), Mia Fey (AA), Simon Blackquill (AA), Sasha Blouse (SNK), Nagisa Hazuki (Free!), Kyouko Kirigiri (DR), Levi (SNK), Rei Ryugazaki (Free!), Makoto Tachibana (Free!), Muku (internet friend), Miles Edgeworth (AA), Armin Arlert (SNK)
Bottom Row: Hanji Zoe (SNK), Tomoko Kuroki (Watamote), Maya Fey (AA), Mikasa Ackerman (SNK), Ema Skye (AA), Haruka Nanase (Free!), Lily (dats me), Klavier Gavin (AA), Strawberry (irl brother), Rin Matsuoka (Free!), Phoenix Wright (AA), Eren Jaeger (SNK)
All of them are mine except for muku, jo, simon and a few of the fe miis, so if you want the qr codes please ask
And please note that Nagisa and Reiner are made as female miis, despite being male characters (so I could get Nagisa to marry Rei, and I am trying to get Reiner to date Bertolt)

Stargazing said:
When I got your Mii, it wouldn't give me your clothes.
Hmm... I think it might be because I turned copying on, do you want a ver without copying on?

Cordelia said:
Stargazing said:
When I got your Mii, it wouldn't give me your clothes.
Hmm... I think it might be because I turned copying on, do you want a ver without copying on?
Nah, that's ok. I dressed you up and everything, so that should be fine.

I'm not sure if I turned copying on, so do you wanna test it out with my Mii to see if that's the problem?

Back