Five Nights at Freddy's

That's the last part of the story. What about the first bit, and that Fredbear's Family Diner place? We still don't know who did the Bite of 87, nor Phone Guy's identity!

I got the good ending yesterday.
HOLY CANNOLI
IT'S REALLY HAPPY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME
So if you've seen the bad ending, the animatronic's heads have lights in them and they look scared, almost. But when you get the good ending, there are no lights and the animatronics are happy. The children's souls aren't possessing the animatronics anymore, because they've got rid of Purple Guy sometime before the events of the game.
However, when Purple Guy is still alive, the ghosts seek revenge in the form of the animatronic's they possessed, hence those weird phantom thingies.
Plus, a weird rare death screen (not an eyeless thing) shows Purple Guy, except less Death-Minigame rendered.
228.png

There we go.

I've heard some people speculate that while FNAF3 will be the last Freddy related game. It won't necessarily be the end of the franchise. As in whatever "FNAF4" is won't be called that, it could be under a different name that still relates to the Freddy trilogy in one way or another.

Especially when I believe Scott has said something like "Who said this was the end of the story ;)"

It's possible yes, that the hat image means the Freddy games have come to a close. But Scott could be planning to expand the franchise past just the Pizza Place animatronics that went terribly wrong.

Golden Bonnie said:
That's the last part of the story. What about the first bit, and that Fredbear's Family Diner place? We still don't know who did the Bite of 87, nor Phone Guy's identity!

I got the good ending yesterday.
HOLY CANNOLI
IT'S REALLY HAPPY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME
So if you've seen the bad ending, the animatronic's heads have lights in them and they look scared, almost. But when you get the good ending, there are no lights and the animatronics are happy. The children's souls aren't possessing the animatronics anymore, because they've got rid of Purple Guy sometime before the events of the game.
However, when Purple Guy is still alive, the ghosts seek revenge in the form of the animatronic's they possessed, hence those weird phantom thingies.
Plus, a weird rare death screen (not an eyeless thing) shows Purple Guy, except less Death-Minigame rendered.
228.png

There we go.
I thought that Brain was the Phone Guy's but it was acctually
the Purple Man's Brain, and honestly i cried when i thought
it was the ending

Northern Verve said:
Especially when I believe Scott has said something like "Who said this was the end of the story ;)"
From what I've seen that email is speculated to be fake, because in the image some of what the sender wrote was blacked out (meaning other things such as Scott's response could have been edited. That or Inspect Element.)

'Sister locations' though. Are the other Freddy's restaurants haunted too?

Toy Chica said:
Are the other Freddy's restaurants haunted too?
Probably not, only the one you work in. Except I always thought there was only one pizzeria at a time. Interesting!

Well that's the explanation for why the old animatronics attack. That or the endoskeleton matter.

I've always thought the Toys were "aggressive" because they like the people and want to play with them, which is why they jump on you while smiling, unintentionally killing you. The old animatronics think you're the Purple Guy and kill you then, me as in the first game.

The motive behind the Phantoms, and why they don't kill you, is that they want to warn you about Springtrap, because he's the Purple Guy and they're worried he'll kill you. However, Springtrap himself, or "Spring Bunny", is passive, but since the Purple Guy has possessed him, he is evil too.

And last but not least, there is Puppet. Puppet isn't evil, since he is the only thing in the pizzeria of the second game that has fallen victim to Purple Guy. I can't explain the deal with the music box, though. Maybe later.

So I got one of the "Springtrap removing his head" death screens today. Pretty shocked even though I knew they existed, although that was the same thing when I got the Bonnie death screen in the first game. I can't believe how far FNaF has come, especially considering the first game only came out in August last year.
Toy Bonnie said:
I thought that brain was the Phone Guy's but it was actually
the Purple Man's brain.
I don't think it's a brain. There's definitely a jaw attached to the head. Also, on one of the death screens, you can see that behind the animatronic eyes are human eyes. I still don't understand how Springtrap has endoskeleton feet when they really should be human feet, but whatever.

I'm actually thankful that the series (apparently) is over. Why? So I don't get it crammed down my f**king throat. I like the story and hidden secrets though.

Florina said:
how did you arrive at this blatantly incorrect conclusion
I just didn't think Scott would want a movie.
Toy Chica said:
David Katzenberg (one of the directors) retweeted a thing about it too
Well I hope the animatronics don't talk, that would ruin everything.
Unless Freddy speaks with a posh English accent and Chica only says "pizza" my headcanons are doomed.
Foxy has to speak like a pirate, of course. And Scott has to voice Phone Guy.

man you people need some basic research skills

this isn't a hoax, it comes from a perfectly reputable source

Springtrap said:
But he made FNaF.
it's been confirmed by reliable sources so you don't need a fucking statement from the dude. you might as well say upcoming Mario games that were shown at E3/Nintendo Directs don't exist because Shigeru himself hasn't made a statement saying that they're happening

Back