Shark Week(Discovery) and Shark Fest(NatGeoWild)

Do you like Shark Week(Discovery) and Shark Fest(NatGeoWild)

• Like Them

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Hate Them

• Meh

• Don't Care

• Total voters

ernesth100

The Traveler, The Genius, The Scholar
Do you like them? Do you like Sharks?

*Resists temptation to post 1000 pictures of Rin Matsuoka*
yes, I do like sharks, they are one of my fave animals :D

I'd like them more if they went back to the programming style they had a few years ago instead of the bullshit they have now that only serves to hype people up with a fucking ton of misinformation, resulting in everyone being even more scared about sharks devouring them in any body of water.

Shark Week used to be about teaching people about sharks to save them and share information. Now it's about creating the most hysteria to drum up a larger audience, resulting in a further decline in shark population.

Morty said:
I'd like them more if they went back to the programming style they had a few years ago instead of the bull*bleep* they have now that only serves to hype people up with a *bleep*ing ton of misinformation, resulting in everyone being even more scared about sharks devouring them in any body of water.

Shark Week used to be about teaching people about sharks to save them and share information. Now it's about creating the most hysteria to drum up a larger audience, resulting in a further decline in shark population.

Thats why Nat Geo Wild has Shark Fest.

Back