The Official Game Theory Thread

Luigidaisy1

The Captain Falcon Theorist
I don't know if anyone ever did this or not, but I figured there should be a topic for people to discuss their own theories within video games. I actually have a theory as to how all Nintendo worlds are one world, no relation to The Game Theorist lol, but anyway, I'm gonna make this short. The reason I think this is because 1st of, how do the Nintendo characters travel to each others worlds so quickly in SSB? Plus, I got some stuff to sort of back it up. Here are a couple things way I think this.

1. "Are you sure? Some cheeky lad called Link was in just last week and he asked about the castle too.
He didn't have enough coins, but he seemed such a nice fellow that I agreed to accept 500 rupees instead." Bazaar: Donkey Kong Country 3, Dixie Kong's Quest.

2. Link Appears as one of Crankey Kong's Top Video Game Hero's.

3. Link can be found sleeping in the Rose Town inn after beating Bowyer in the Forest Maze.

4. The Mario Crews faces appear on posters in Zelda's courtyard in OOT.

Those are just some of the reasons why I think that Nintendo worlds are connected. But for now, we just don't know. But please, tell others some of your theories.

Dr. Javelin said:
and here i was thinking we'd be talking about the much more interesting game theory
Sorry, but I meant a little more interesting stuff. Like your own theories.

can we reticle the thread to be a little less ambiguous

as it is it could also be referring either to the branch of mathematics or matthewpatrick13

Re: Your Own Game Theories

And I'm Javert said:
can we reticle the thread to be a little less ambiguous

as it is it could also be referring either to the branch of mathematics or matthewpatrick13
Sure, I see where you're getting at with The Game Theorist lol

Koopaling Theory: Kamek used the babies in Yoshi's Island to create an army for himself. Baby Bowser was his only success. He kept trying, but was foiled by Baby Mario: twice. He then gave up and left Bowser on Yoshi's Island. Eventually, they found each other again, and after training Bowser, they decided to finish what they started. They found 7 children this time, and they became the Koopalings. They grew so close to Bowser that they referred to him as their father.

If this is what you mean, then...

Luigidaisy1 said:
Dr. Javelin said:
and here i was thinking we'd be talking about the much more interesting game theory
Are you calling game theory boring?

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Are you calling game theory boring?
I meant video games. Sorry I went over the article too quickly so I can't say if it's boring. I thought I was talking about how video games cause violence and stupid stuff like that.

Back