Does anybody know any good video editing program?

I dont know of any. :( *remembers the sprite music video I and Smiddle once tried*

Free Loader said:
If it's just editing, Windows Movie Maker is actually good... If you can't figure how to do something in it, go ask around.

Something tells me that our definition of editing is different, or I just phail.
Can WMM do stuff like reversing and playing like a 2-second part of the clip?

Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:
If it's just editing, Windows Movie Maker is actually good... If you can't figure how to do something in it, go ask around.

Something tells me that our definition of editing is different, or I just phail.
It can't reverse, but it can play 2 second clips if you trim the clip.

Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:

You shouldve said that, people who make YTPoops make 2 second clips all the time with WMM.

Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:

You shouldve said that, people who make YTPoops make 2 second clips all the time with WMM.

Reversing, not looping, my friend.

Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:

I thought WMM could do that too.

Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:

Maybe it can...
But I bet it can't cut in stuff and make them float around.

Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:

Maybe it can...

Explain plz

Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:

Maybe it can...

Explain plz

Go to 1:41.

Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:

Maybe it can...

Explain plz

Wont load. :(

Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:

Maybe it can...

Explain plz

What does the disembodied head of Colonel Sanders have to do with the current discussion?

ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:

Maybe it can...

Explain plz

What does the disembodied head of Colonel Sanders have to do with the current discussion?

Because it was FLOATING AROUND.

Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:

Maybe it can...

Explain plz

You could make things float around in WMM by making a ton of Bitmap files of the movie with the praghic there, but Im sure there's a simpler way with some other movie maker.

Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:

Maybe it can...

Explain plz

You could make things float around in WMM by making a ton of Bitmap files of the movie with the praghic there, but Im sure there's a simpler way with some other movie maker.

Yeah, I knew you could do that, that's why I asked about other movie makars.

Well, at this point, you could just check the banner ads at the top of the page.

Back