Should I get Ocarina of Time on my 3DS? (settled; please lock)

Should I?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Bowser

listen
Banned User
I have $46 on my eShop account and nothing to spend it on. I've never really liked the 3D TLOZ games (mainly because of controls), but I've heard this is a really good remake and the controls are better. I want to make sure I should get it before I end up wasting $40 on a game I might not like.

Re: Should I get Ocarina of Time on my 3DS?

Yes, nothing is better than OoT on the go (it's also got the Master Quest with an inverted Hyrule and boss rush).

Ocarina of Time 3D is my favorite game. It's very fun and the controls are great.

I lost my copy somewhere in my house ):

Or alternatively wait for MM 3D because

a) that will eventually come
b) it's just a better game

Would have been faster if it was not for my terrible Internet :p

But although I have not played the 3DS version of OoT, I have seen footage and read critics, and it is probably the nicest version of OoT thus far.

if you don't like the controls of other 3d zeldas, you probably won't like the controls of this one either, since they're mostly the same

ocarina of time is a pretty good game, even if it's often hard to tell what you're supposed to do

Also the only reason I haven't bought oot 3d is because I already own 3 different versions of oot...

You can't have too many. I beat OoT on VC and then got OoT3D five days later.

Go for it. I give that game/version 5/5. I once was playing it, but my computer broke, then I re-downloaded it, but I got really lost lol, then I bought it for my 3DS, completed it, currently working on both Master Quest and another profile of the regular. lol, yeah I guess I play this game a lot...

It's just like OOT, but better, and with more content. I'd say it's worth it. It's longer than A Link Between Worlds.

No-Face said:
ocarina of time is a pretty good game, even if it's often hard to tell what you're supposed to do
The whole purpose of Zelda is puzzle solving.

I added a poll which'll last for 3 days. If I get a lot of "yes" votes, I'll download it.

EDIT: Poll closed. I've decided not to get it, since after averaging it out, I only got 2 "yes" votes. Thanks for your input guys!

This can be locked now.

Not get it? But it's worth the buy. A lot of people probably didn't bother to vote, let alone even check the poll out. I don't know why people would say no, but, let me say this much, if you like the original version, get this.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't know you don't like 3D Zelda games.

Back