Fave Songs

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Pronouns
He/him
Whats your fave songs in video games? Mine seem to change a lot, but right now I like Brawl's "Yell "Dead Cell"", "Fire Field" and Melee's Final Destination.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
^ Really, I hate when people just assume everyone will think it's this game or thatta game.

Mine's Butter Building. But not the intro.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Maybe he's talking about all games, and he just likes Brawl songs. Don't make unfounded assumptions based on a single post.
 

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Pronouns
He/him
ShyGuy27 said:
Maybe he's talking about all games, and he just likes Brawl songs. Don't make unfounded assumptions based on a single post.
Thats a good idea I guess.

Considering Uni's post.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Maybe he's talking about all games, and he just likes Brawl songs. Don't make unfounded assumptions based on a single post.
Thats a good idea I guess.

Considering Uni's post.
omg he edited teh post liek ohneoz

Still butter building, I think.
 

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Pronouns
He/him
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Maybe he's talking about all games, and he just likes Brawl songs. Don't make unfounded assumptions based on a single post.
Thats a good idea I guess.

Considering Uni's post.
omg he edited teh post liek ohneoz

Still butter building, I think.
ohneoz?
An intended misspelling of 'ohnoez'.
I meant, why is it bad I changed the topic? :(

Btw, like "Theme of Solid Snake". lol
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
"Cult of Personality", "Hotel California", "Purple Haze"... Too many to list, man.

And yes, they were in video games... Sorta. Guitar Hero, yo.
 

Xluidi

beep bep boop
Free Loader said:
Pokemon DP said:
"Cult of Personality", "Hotel California", "Purple Haze"... Too many to list, man.

And yes, they were in video games... Sorta. Guitar Hero, yo.
BLASPHEMY D:
But they are :(.

Dark Gaia Phase 2 and Prayer of the Refugee
 
Top