Hurt and Heal: Mario Kart Games

3D Player 2004 said:
Shy​ Guy said:
Mario Kart 8 should have won.
agreed
Not agreed. Mario Kart 8 is an excellent game, but Double Dash!! and DS are the best.

Lumastar said:
Shy​ Guy said:
Lumastar said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Shy​ Guy said:
agreed
Not agreed. Mario Kart 8 is an excellent game, but Double Dash!! and DS are the best.
DS is the worst. Double Dash!! is alright.
Why is DS the worst?
The roster is the worst one in the series, Shy Guy is put in a degrading position, and the controls are so difficult, I don't even play it anymore.

Shy​ Guy said:
Lumastar said:
Shy​ Guy said:
Lumastar said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Shy​ Guy said:
agreed
Why is DS the worst?
The roster is the worst one in the series, Shy Guy is put in a degrading position, and the controls are so difficult, I don't even play it anymore.

No Super Mario Kart's roster was the worst.

Shy​ Guy said:
Lumastar said:
Shy​ Guy said:
Lumastar said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Shy​ Guy said:
agreed
Why is DS the worst?
1. How is the roster the worst?
2. I do think that Shy Guy should of have been a full playable character, but as awesome as he is we had 5 lightweights in the game already. 6 would have been half of the roster.
3. How are the controls difficult?

Lumastar said:
Shy​ Guy said:
Lumastar said:
Shy​ Guy said:
Lumastar said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Shy​ Guy said:
agreed
Why is DS the worst?
2. I do think that Shy Guy should of have been a full playable character, but as awesome as he is we had 5 lightweights in the game already. 6 would have been half of the roster.
The 3DS (XL) and the DS (lite) (i) (XL) place both the X button and the L button in a hard to reach place making using items difficult. The 2DS can fix that problem if you practice enough with the well-placed L button. Mario Kart DS/8 are the only 2 Mario Karts with newcomers where all of them were bad additions. I do think however that Mario Kart Wii has worse controls when played on a GameCube/Classic controller.

3D Player 2004 said:
Lumastar said:
Shy​ Guy said:
Lumastar said:
Shy​ Guy said:
Lumastar said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Shy​ Guy said:
agreed
Why is DS the worst?
The 3DS (XL) and the DS (lite) (i) (XL) place both the X button and the L button in a hard to reach place making using items difficult. The 2DS can fix that problem if you practice enough with the well-placed L button. Mario Kart DS/8 are the only 2 Mario Karts with newcomers where all of them were bad additions. I do think however that Mario Kart Wii has worse controls when played on a GameCube/Classic controller.
I never had trouble with the L Button. f you're left-handed just say so. There nothing wrong with revealing your dominant hand. Also, I liked ROB and loved Dry Bones. They were unique additions and I liked their unique vehicles.

dry bones was my favorite character in mario kart ds by far

Back