Game of Thrones

Purple Yoshi

King Bowser
I'm surprised no one's made a thread about this. Anyway, any discussion about sexual/gory scenes should be put in spoiler tags. Also, probably say what season you're referring to when you talk about spoilers. After all, there is a difference between season 3 spoilers and season 4 spoilers.

I just finished A Storm of Swords, so I'm caught up with the TV show content. I've just finished watching Season 2.

End of Season 4 spoilers:
So Littlefinger was the mastermind behind pretty much everything? Well, that's interesting. Strange that it takes them season 4 to FINALLY answer the big questions raised at the beginning of the season (Who poisoned Jon Arryn and who tried to murder Bran?)

There is a bunch of random things I want to say.

So I have hardly seen any of the TV show, but I read all five books. I have no idea why, but I only like all the odd numbered books the best. Like I really enjoyed books 1, 3, and 5, but not so much 2 and 4.

My favorite character is Dany for like, completely obvious reasons. And my second favorite character is Tyrion. At first, I did not like Tyrion, because I assumed Lannister = evil = bad character, but once I realized that is not true, I started to love Tyrion.

The Red Wedding and the murder of Joeffrey. Those two events made the entire plot of the series turn a full 180 and another 180, but strangely, not in a circle to where you end up where you were. Like, both those events happened 100 pages from each other, and I call them the 100 Pages of Hell. And probably the best 100 pages in the series.

Back