King Boo's Wheel

Boo Diddly

Shine Sprite
King_Boo.jpg

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to King Boo's Wheel!

Randombob-omb4761 has let me use his account for this game so there won't be any sockpuppets.

Games
King Boo's Chests of Chance
*There's a red, orange, green, yellow, blue, and purple chest. They will either contain: A Dark Boo which will take away a random amount of Mini Boos from you, 5-70 Mini Boos, a bombard-proof helmet which will make you immune to my bombs for 10 posts, My bombarding, an elephant which will allow you to let me bombard a user of your choice, a King Boo's Minigame Device that will allow me to pick what game you'll play next, and a Control-It! Mushroom which will allow you to post the image or question if you chose Mario Quiz, Guess that Image, or Minecraft Quiz.
**Every 20 posts, cannot be chosen.
Guess that Image
*I'll post a random character image and somebody will have to guess who it is, guess wrong and I'll either take away 10 Mini Boos or bombard you.
Boo Hide and Seek
*A little similar to Boo Tag from Mario Party DS, there is a red, yellow, green, and blue box to hide in, If a Boo seems to be in a box that your in, you'll lose 5 Mini Boos and you'll be out. The last one standing gets 25 Mini Boos.
Mario Quiz
*I'll post a question about the Mario series and you'll have to tell the answer, if you get the answer wrong, I'll take away 10 Mini Boos or bombard you.
Minecraft Quiz
*I'll post a question about Minecraft and you'll have to tell the answer, if you get the answer wrong, I'll take away 10 Mini Boos or bombard you.
Pillar Run
*I'll lock you in a long dungeon with 2 Pillars charging towards you. You need to run away from the pillars and escape the dungeon, the winner gets 25 Mini Boos.
Chests of Mini Boos
*There is a red, yellow, blue, and green chest that will either contain 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 75, 100, or no Mini Boos. Sometimes a chest will contain a Dark Boo which will steal 30 Mini Boos from you.
Thwomp Chance
*Choose one of the 4 rows and hope you don't get a Thwomp, the last player standing wins 25 Mini Boos.
King Boo's Item Game
*There is a red, yellow, blue and green chest that will contain either an elephant, Control-It! Mushroom, Dark Boo Spawner (Will allow you to throw a Dark Boo at another player), Bombard-Proof Helmet, Super Elephant (Will allow to take an amount of Mini Boos from another player of your choice), or Nothing.
**See King Boo's Chests of Chance for info on items.
King Boo's Wheel
*I'll spin a wheel that has 8 events: Lose 10-100 Mini Boos, Get 10-70 Mini Boos, Lose All Mini Boos, Free Item, Get bombarded again! :evilgrin: , Steal 20 Mini Boos from another player, Nothing, and Spin Again.
**Cannot be chosen, only happens if somebody gets bombarded 5 times.

I will add more games in the future.

Bombarded :bobomb:

Mini Boo Totals :boo:
3D Player 2004- 10

You got the game Mario Quiz! Here's the question:
What game has Yoshi as the only starter character besides the Yoshi Series?

Posts until King Boo's Chests of Chance: 18

Unikitty said:
You got the game Mario Quiz! Here's the question:
What game has Yoshi as the only starter character besides the Yoshi Series?

Super Mario 64 DS

Posts until King Boo's Chests of Chance: 18

*spins the wheel*

Ooh what's this? You get to choose a game of your choice!

Luigi: Can we change Mini Boos to Coins?

SHAADAP

Posts until King Boo's Chests of Chance: 14

Edit: No respond, no Mini Boos. I need a respond or I'll bombard you.

Back