"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 45 / 50)

Walkazo said:
8uff 7its 6uy
For some reason, I read this as "buff sits guy".
I have the slight suspicion you are only one letter off.

Shoutmon said:
Grim said:
Sure, what no-one knows is the 876 on my chest stands for something. It's just that no-one knows what it is...
8uff 7its 6uy
Ah. So that means I'll save Edo with my 8uff 7its.

Well his pecs are rather... impeccable.

That's why I hired him.

(not really)

Vaporeon said:
Walkazo said:
8uff 7its 6uy
For some reason, I read this as "buff sits guy".
I read it as "buff tits guy", which I honestly think is correct at this point.
Well yeah, obviously that's what it really was, but while I'm usually pretty good at reading 7s and Ts, every now and then, when they come at the beginning of words, my brain is reminded of this

lucky-number-slevin-movie-poster-2006-1020359107.jpg

And the "s" sound association happens instead.

Walkazo said:
That's why I hired him.

(not really)

It's ok, no reason to be embarrassed. We can all appreciate some eye candy from time to time.

That's why I routinely make Marowak dress up in a nurse outf-- I have been advised by my PR agent not to finish this sentence.

Nah man, if I wanted eye-candy at work, I'd just buy more mirrors.

you know if you'd just let me have that sword instead of taking it back, it wouldn't have broken

i actually take good care of the things i steal acquire

You know, if 876 polished them enough, you might be able to see your reflection in his pecs.

So mario basiucally lord english?

or in this case lord italian?

Sylveon said:
So mario basiucally lord english?

or in this case lord italian?
Naw, he doesn't burp out ghost-killing death rays of magic clock power. Although depending on how spicy that bratwurst was, he might be burpin' something out.

Gabumon said:
You know, if 876 polished them enough, you might be able to see your reflection in his pecs.
But then it'd be all warped by the lumpy muscles n' stuff - that's no fun.

Javelin said:
you know if you'd just let me have that sword instead of taking it back, it wouldn't have broken

i actually take good care of the things i steal acquire
A hoarded sword is just as useless as a broken sword. Even moreso, because then the energy being used to maintain the spell that's generating the sword is being put to no use, instead of being put towards trying to stop a murderous monster, and then diffusing when the attempt fails.

Walkazo said:

I don't know if it's no fun. Have you tried it?

Well mario ain't so happy so I can safely discard him as a trickster althought on a scale of 1 to 10 how dangerous would he be if I tried to fight him off with my fairy powers?

Wait, Edo, didn't you say in the thread that eating them would produce mind controlling powers?
Either that was the spell you cast or it was the other one, where they would explode, and they haven't exploded.

Gabumon said:
Walkazo said:

I don't know if it's no fun. Have you tried it?
There was that one time I woke up and I felt something strange on my chest...

If I'm knocked out then what is everyone else doing? I'm sure they ran out of popcorn to snack on voyeuristically by now.

And when will we resolve the case of whether I got Doomy to eat Reese's or not? If all of this fighting would stop we could get back to the real story here!

Shoutmon said:
Joey Wheeler said:

immmmmmmm gonna stab you

why

Morty said:
If I'm knocked out then what is everyone else doing? I'm sure they ran out of popcorn to snack on voyeuristically by now.

And when will we resolve the case of whether I got Doomy to eat Reese's or not? If all of this fighting would stop we could get back to the real story here!

too bad I'm searching for the missing trousers now.

Guilmon said:
Morty said:

Well they couldn't have gone far. Presumably to get the best answer you'll need to retrace your steps and that includes waking me up to ask me and who knows what will happen after that!!!

Morty said:
Guilmon said:
Morty said:

Well they couldn't have gone far. Presumably to get the best answer you'll need to retrace your steps and that includes waking me up to ask me and who knows what will happen after that!!!
can't I just become growlmon and eat everyone to get over the fear you gave me. maybe even megidramon since it was sooooo traumatic.

Guilmon said:
can't I just become growlmon and eat everyone to get over the fear you gave me. maybe even megidramon since it was sooooo traumatic.

sure you can but that would also require getting me up and as a growlmon I'd probably pursue you with even more fervor

do it

Morty said:
Guilmon said:

sure you can but that would also require getting me up and as a growlmon I'd probably pursue you with even more fervor

do it
okay fine can I just warp digivolve then and skip growlmon

noooooooo growlmon is fuzzy and cute and I can ride you more effectively as you stomp around and eat people

Morty said:
noooooooo growlmon is fuzzy and cute and I can ride you more effectively as you stomp around and eat people

WELL MY TROUSERS ARE MISSING AND I WAS BEING TRAUMATISED BY YOU I THINK IT'D BE OKAY FOR ME TO GO MEGA LEVEL AND WRECK VARIOUS INCONSEQUENTIAL STUFF IN RETURN

Guilmon said:
Morty said:

WELL MY TROUSERS ARE MISSING AND I WAS BEING TRAUMATISED BY YOU I THINK IT'D BE OKAY FOR ME TO GO MEGA LEVEL AND WRECK VARIOUS INCONSEQUENTIAL STUFF IN RETURN
I hate to be involved but why don't you just steal his squid-tank ( or whatever octopi or whatever thing is there) as payback?

Back