"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

My condolences, but Adam Malkovich was unfortunately run over by Yoshi876 while the latter was on his way to deliver the shotgun. I regret to inform you that his death was not instantaneous. In fact it was excruciatingly painful and his last moments lasted for several hours. After death had occurred, a pack of stray dogs as well as some hobos defaced the body.

As a result, Mr. Malkovich can never appear in this comic. I am very sorry.

Mr. Edo said:
My condolences, but Adam Malkovich was unfortunately run over by Yoshi876 while the latter was on his way to deliver the shotgun. I regret to inform you that his death was not instantaneous. In fact it was excruciatingly painful and his last moments lasted for several hours. After death had occurred, a pack of stray dogs as well as some hobos defaced the body.

As a result, Mr. Malkovich can never appear in this comic. I am very sorry.
Thank you, Yoshi876!

That explains what took him so long to get to the library.

Magolor said:
But would Adam authorize her to disengage her suit? Would Adam authorize her to have feelings? Would Adam authorize THE BABY?

nah. he would have noticed vommack standing there and immediately leapt into action, heroically shooting her in the back to save her from him

Nowai, don't you know that he doesn't have the strength to stand up to Ridley?

ha! ha!! as if these characters have any consistent traits other than that they'll warp to fit whatever twisted plotline sakamoto wants to shove them into

What, you mean like the cold-resistant Metroid being weak to cold because "it's a larva", even though Metroid larvae are the specific stage in which they are extremely susceptible to cold and it wouldn't make much sense to specifically refer to any other stage as cold-resistant?

oh god this is too painful to think about

i should have drank neptune's brainwashing beer while i had the chance

I could remove your mind for a little bit and keep it in a safe location, you always have that option.

no, that is not a good idea

[me=Shoutmon]executes you[/me]

We don't need more blood on the books. Do you know how long it takes to clean them off?

Walkazo said:
That explains what took him so long to get to the library.
Yeah sorry about that. The big problem was the gears then got stuck so for a while I could only reverse and then go forward.

I WILL DESTROY YOU

...is what i would say, except there's a significant amount of destroying going on in this topic already and APPARENTLY i'm not allowed to get the books bloody

Shoutmon said:
I WILL DESTROY YOU

...is what i would say, except there's a significant amount of destroying going on in this topic already and APPARENTLY i'm not allowed to get the books bloody
According to UP any user can take part in these, I'm sure you can a fight outside a library.

Vector the Crocodile said:
Shoutmon said:
[me=Shoutmon]executes you[/me]

oh uh... I don't think I can let you do that, Shoutman.
*revives Anton with a Max Revive and grapples Shoutmon*

my hero~

Duskull said:
According to UP any user can take part in these, I'm sure you can a fight outside a library.

i can't actually draw at all

Three of a kind.

Captain GBAToad said:
and yet Javelin remains completely unfazed
my expression is basically "this battle bores me. where are the giant death robots?"

i need to stop watching so much sci-fi, it tends to make me look down on other forms of fiction

Back