The Tails Doll Curse: Can you feel the Sunshine?

Princess Alyson Koopastoo

Laughing is good for your health!
Can you see? The sun is shining on me... it makes me feel so... SOULESS? Can you see it? Can you feel it? Can you see? Can you see??? Can you feel the Sunshine? Does it brighten up your day? Don't you feel it sometimes? You just need to RUN AWAY? Run away to the dead-end, to the void, to the point of NO RETURN!!? Can you see... now? Can you feel it? Do you... believe it?? Hum? No? You can have a painful death... HE will start by your loved ones... then you'll be the next soul. You will be nothing but dust of memories for the ones that knew you... Can you see... two lifeless eyes creeping toward you? Can you feel the grudge? Can you feel those eyes staring into your soul? Can you feel the Sunshine? Can you see the bloody glowing ruby? Can you feel it? Do you believe it now? If you do... it's because it's too late for you poor soul. Before you die you'll see him... yes? Then not even the Sunshine can save you from... him........... before you die, you will see...................

The Tails Doll...
...maybe you now believe.

What the waffles was I thinking when I wrote it? XD "Amyway", this topic is for anyone that wants to talk about the mysterious curse of the racing game "Sonic R".
NOTE: It's not to start flame wars complaining about the curse being real or pure bullcrap.
 

Princess Alyson Koopastoo

Laughing is good for your health!

Princess Alyson Koopastoo

Laughing is good for your health!
Hey... I already saw this pic. It's pretty creepy, especially the eyes. But dare to look at it while listening to "Can you feel the Sunshine?" (Try the ACID Remix one) backwards... I already did it once, it lasted around 8-10 seconds before I turn the sound mute. I'll never dare to do that again... :boo: :toad: :boo:
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Toadbert101 said:
Why is the Tails Doll considered as "scary" anyway?
Because a bunch of toddlers saw it and wet their pants.


...:P
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Why is the Tails Doll considered as "scary" anyway?
Because a bunch of toddlers saw it and wet their pants.


...:P
But its Miles Prower, he's not scary, much less a doll is.

SOME DRUNK GUY STARTED THIS
That too.
 

Princess Alyson Koopastoo

Laughing is good for your health!
Well, I don't really know why Tails Doll is considered scary, much less how the story of the curse came to be. But there are rumors that the cause is how Tails Doll moved in the racing game "Sonic R" (The only game he appeared in so far), he was showed moving in a lifelessy way and the fact that he simply floated without any help from tails, jets and watnot. Seriously, how can he simply stay in air for himself without support from anything like wings or something?? Could it be something of dark/mystical/mysterious energy?
Also, another point that might have helped in those rumors are his empty eyes, which you could feel like you had no soul when looking at them, which people considered something "creepy".
Also, people said that he could suck Super Sonic's chaos energy, but I'm not sure about it 'cause I never played "Sonic R"... :posh:
Me on this case, I think Tails Doll is cute and scary at the same time... such opposite things, isn't it? :yoshi:
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
Well, I don't really know why Tails Doll is considered scary, much less how the story of the curse came to be. But there are rumors that the cause is how Tails Doll moved in the racing game "Sonic R" (The only game he appeared in so far), he was showed moving in a lifelessy way and the fact that he simply floated without any help from tails, jets and watnot. Seriously, how can he simply stay in air for himself without support from anything like wings or something?? Could it be something of dark/mystical/mysterious energy?
Also, another point that might have helped in those rumors are his empty eyes, which you could feel like you had no soul when looking at them, which people considered something "creepy".
Also, people said that he could suck Super Sonic's chaos energy, but I'm not sure about it 'cause I never played "Sonic R"... :posh:
Me on this case, I think Tails Doll is cute and scary at the same time... such opposite things, isn't it? :yoshi:
That's what makes an oxymoron so cool. :posh:
 

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Stooben Rooben said:
Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
Well, I don't really know why Tails Doll is considered scary, much less how the story of the curse came to be. But there are rumors that the cause is how Tails Doll moved in the racing game "Sonic R" (The only game he appeared in so far), he was showed moving in a lifelessy way and the fact that he simply floated without any help from tails, jets and watnot. Seriously, how can he simply stay in air for himself without support from anything like wings or something?? Could it be something of dark/mystical/mysterious energy?
Also, another point that might have helped in those rumors are his empty eyes, which you could feel like you had no soul when looking at them, which people considered something "creepy".
Also, people said that he could suck Super Sonic's chaos energy, but I'm not sure about it 'cause I never played "Sonic R"... :posh:
Me on this case, I think Tails Doll is cute and scary at the same time... such opposite things, isn't it? :yoshi:
That's what makes an oxymoron so cool. :posh:
Woot cool word.

But I think this topic still sucks. :)
 

Princess Alyson Koopastoo

Laughing is good for your health!
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
Well, I don't really know why Tails Doll is considered scary, much less how the story of the curse came to be. But there are rumors that the cause is how Tails Doll moved in the racing game "Sonic R" (The only game he appeared in so far), he was showed moving in a lifelessy way and the fact that he simply floated without any help from tails, jets and watnot. Seriously, how can he simply stay in air for himself without support from anything like wings or something?? Could it be something of dark/mystical/mysterious energy?
Also, another point that might have helped in those rumors are his empty eyes, which you could feel like you had no soul when looking at them, which people considered something "creepy".
Also, people said that he could suck Super Sonic's chaos energy, but I'm not sure about it 'cause I never played "Sonic R"... :posh:
Me on this case, I think Tails Doll is cute and scary at the same time... such opposite things, isn't it? :yoshi:
That's what makes an oxymoron so cool. :posh:
Woot cool word.

But I think this topic still sucks. :)
Nah, I thought there might have people that would want to talk about it, that's why I made this topic... but meh, I'm a retarded anyway. xP
Lol "oxymoron"..... XDDDDDD ;D :posh:
 

SiFi

Benjamin Judd
While in the "HA HA UR UNLOCKABLE ZONE", Luigi discovered the truth about certain characters and learned a new technique in the process.
 

Magitroopa

Black, white, and grey.
SiFi said:
While in the "HA HA UR UNLOCKABLE ZONE", Luigi discovered the truth about certain characters and learned a new technique in the process.
Then why does luigi act drunk when he starts it?
 
Top