Should all New Super Mario Bros. levels get a separate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumastar

Stay off this text, jerks! He has personal issues.
On the wiki I make sure that each page has a category. An uncategorized page called World 6-Tower 2 recently popped up. The article is empty. This got me thinking if the New Super Mario Bros. levels should have separate articles from the articles on the worlds. If the idea gets enough support I will make a proposal.

Um, I'm not sure what the point here is. That page should really be deleted or made into a redirect, it's literally just a header and the title is non-specific. How do you even know that it was meant to be World 6 from the NSMB series?

afaik, they already should have articles (see:Template:NSMB Levels), so a proposal is also unnecessary.

Re: Should all New Super Mario Bros. levels get a separate article? (Solved)

Captain GBAToad said:
Um, I'm not sure what the point here is. That page should really be deleted or made into a redirect, it's literally just a header and the title is non-specific. How do you even know that it was meant to be World 6 from the NSMB series?

afaik, they already should have articles (see:Template:NSMB Levels), so a proposal is also unnecessary.
Well then I'll try to find the time to finish the article. I'll go ahead and categorize it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back