• Panther King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Professor Von Kripelspac

• Don Weaso

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Evil Acorn is mine, simply because he's the only one mentioned from Conker's Pocket Tales, a great game IMO. Seriously, that was so amazing... I'm nostalgic... why didn't I buy it?! :cry:

I would have had more Conker's Pocket Tales ones, unfortunately, information on that game is pretty scarce.

There was also this "anti-Conker" guy, like "Kunker" or something... never really fleshed out, but yeah.

I think his name was "Honker", man, think of the joke's at his expense if he was in Conker's Bad Fur Day/Conker: Live & Reloaded.

Oooooh, yeah.

NOW THAT I HAVE DISCOVERED HOW TO CHANGE FONT SIZE, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS! :twisted:

I have no idea who anyone is...

3dejong said:
Oooooh, yeah.

NOW THAT I HAVE DISCOVERED HOW TO CHANGE FONT SIZE, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS! :twisted:

%#^$. Just $#%#%.

The evil acorn pwn'd n00bz. Don't diss.

Sir Grodus said:
I think his name was "Honker", man, think of the joke's at his expense if he was in Conker's Bad Fur Day/Conker: Live & Reloaded.

That was my justification for CBFD's massive plot hole (the fact thtat Conker turned into my uncle, lol). What a coincidence!

Wait... so Berry cheated on Conker?! Well, she was implied to be a prost.

Don't come in here if you have a weak stomach. j/k :P

YouTube the Boiler. W.T.Fruitcake. It's disgusting!

All the Conker games suck except for Conker's Pocket Tales (because CPT isn't rated M :) ). Hence, the Evil Acorn (and Waldorf the Wizard, for that matter) PWNs everybody else.

Back