Create-a-Smash-Bros.-Character Game

marioman1213

ROSERADE HAS RETURNED! ...As a Bombchu.
This is simple. I will say a character and you have twenty-four hours to make a moveset for that person. Then, when twenty-four hours is up, I will pick what I think is the best moveset based upon creativity and use of source material. The person who made the best moveset will then name a character, you have twenty-four hours, they will pick the best, blah blah blah, I think you grasp the concept. Anyway...

Bowser Jr.

Up attack: Mini hit (He hits the player)

Down attack: FIRE BREATH (Breathes fire on you)

Side attack: Claw swipe (He scratches the player)

Neutral: PUNCH PUNCH BABY! (Does this REALLY need an explanation? HE PUNCHES YOU!)

FINAL SMASH: Shadow Mario: :bowjr: paints his mario mask on him, then he jumps around the board, paint grafiti, (you can slip on it) kidnapping players, only to bring them back with 25 Dmg.

A neutral. And a description of each of the attacks would be nice.

Yeah.

*cough*

Roserade the Real Bombchu said:
This is simple. I will say a character and you have twenty-four hours to make a moveset for that person. Then, when twenty-four hours is up, I will pick what I think is the best moveset based upon creativity and use of source material. The person who made the best moveset will then name a character, you have twenty-four hours, they will pick the best, blah blah blah, I think you grasp the concept. Anyway...

Bowser Jr.

We are now doing one for Wendy O. Koopa.

I know it's already been 24 hoirs but since no one else posted a moveset:

Neutral A: Wendy slaps the opponent.
Neutral A Combo: Wendy slaps the opponent again and finishes with a kick.
Forward Tilt: Wendy kicks forward.
Up Tilt: Wendy does a ballerina spin.
Down Tilt: Wendy swings her tail along the ground.
Dash Attack: Wendy slides forward in her shell.
Neutral Air: Wendy spins once.
Forward Air: Wendy claws forward.
Back Air: Wendy whips her tail.
Up Air: Wendy does the shell animation from Super Mario Bros. 3.
Down Tilt: Wendy kicks downward.
Side Smash: Wendy summons three spinning rings to damage any opponents in front of her.
Up Smash: Wendy summons a spinning ring above her.
Down Smash: Wendy throws two small rings on both sides of her. They do not ricochet off of platforms or hard surfaces.
Grab: Wendy grabs her opponent.
Pummel: Wendy kicks kicks her opponent.
Forward Throw: Wendy spins her opponent and throws them forward.
Back Throw: Wendy falls back and kick her opponent behind her.
Up Throw: Wendy traps her opponent in three rings and throws them upwards.
Down Throw: Wendy flips her opponent and throws them on the ground.
Neutral B: Ring Toss- Wendy throws a ring. It can be aimed in any direction (similar to Mega Man's Metal Blade). The ring will ricochet off of walls, floors, platforms, and ceilings.
Side B: Posh Plush- Wendy kicks a plush version of herself forward. It will break if it hits a projectile. The plush can meteor smash midair opponents.
Up B: Water Spout- Wendy summons a water spout that carries her up. However, opponents can use it, too.
Down B: Triple Ring- Wendy throw three rings out at once. Like with her neutral B, the rings ricochet off of platforms and hard surfaces.
Final Smash: Sherbet Storm- Wendy summons a blizzard that freezes opponents and gradually damages them. She moves around on ice skates and can damage opponents.

Well, I'm amazed. Your pick on next character.

Back