Rate the above user's overall profile

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Instead of petty rating each individual avatar, custom title or sig, WE NOW DO ALL AT ONCE. :dk:

Btw, I rate 10/10 for the forum skin

It's a little harsh, but remember, you asked for this:

Name-7/10 Just a Mario character and a number, not very imaginative, but I'm not really one to talk.
Custom title-5/10 You've squandered the privilege of having a custom title before getting 1000 posts. Back in my day, you had to earn that right.
Rank/Post count-7/10
Avatar-5/10 It's way too blurry.
Custom text-6/10 Uninspired and pointless, but at least it sorta matches the picture.
Signature-8/10 Probably the best part of your overall profile.

Overall-6.33/10

Free Loader said:
ShyGuy27 said:
You've squandered the privilege of having a custom title before getting 1000 posts. Back in my day, you had
Totally. :( I remember spending the first 1000 posts of my time here wanting a custom title, going through all the set ranks... And than when we moved, you didn't need 1000 posts anymore. It was like a kick in the face, from a spiked show that just got out of the fire. With a gun in it that fires right through my eye when it comes in contact with my face, blowing my brain to pieces without fracturing my skull. I than slowly die, as the shot did not go through areas of my brain that are needed to feel pain...

5/10
o_O Very descriptive.

Since I don't feel like using that long annoying template again, 7/10.

Name: "7/10 Just a Mario character and a number, not very imaginative"
Custom Title: 5/10 Eh? Doesn't even fit you.
Rank/Post Count: 7/10. Eh, at least you broke 1000.
Custom Text: 4/10 Not a very good attempt at a joke.
Signature 5/10 ...?

Nothing in this post should be taken as an insult. Just being honest.

Flynn Scifo said:
Name: "7/10 Just a Mario character and a number, not very imaginative"
Custom Title: 5/10 Eh? Doesn't even fit you.
Rank/Post Count: 7/10. Eh, at least you broke 1000.
Custom Text: 4/10 Not a very good attempt at a joke.
Signature 5/10 ...?

Nothing in this post should be taken as an insult. Just being honest.
Please, it's a lot harder to insult me than that. A lot harder.

7/10. I love rating 7. It's not that good, but it's not insulting.

EDIT: Oh, and the sig is adequately explained in the "rate the sig" topic.

ShyGuy27 said:

Name-7/10 Just a Mario character and a number, not very imaginative, but I'm not really one to talk.
Custom title-5/10 You've squandered the privilege of having a custom title before getting 1000 posts. Back in my day, you had to earn that right.
Rank/Post count-7/10
Custom text-6/10 Uninspired and pointless, but at least it sorta matches the picture.

Overall-6.33/10
Woot critism.

Name: Its kinda unimaginative, mine's at least not a very used character. But, 5/10
Custom Title: You seem to observe things. 6/10
Rank/Post Count: Wait, I dont even think this needs to be here. And I still aim to get 1000 posts. Then Ill look for something really good my title.
Custom Text: Per Flynn Scorfio or however you say it. Laaame~ 6/10
Sig: Odd quotes. 4/10

Overall, about a 6/10. Why are we all being so harsh here all of a sudden though?

Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:

Rank/Post count-7/10

Overall-6.33/10
Woot critism.

Name: Its kinda unimaginative, mine's at least not a very used character. But, 5/10
Rank/Post Count: Wait, I dont even think this needs to be here. And I still aim to get 1000 posts. Then Ill look for something really good my title.

Overall, about a 6/10. Why are we all being so harsh here all of a sudden though?
Wow, did that really balance out to a six?

ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:

Rank/Post count-7/10

Overall-6.33/10
Woot critism.

Wow, did that really balance out to a six?

4+6+7+6+5=28 divided by 5 = 5.6, round it off = 6. :)

Back