New changes for me on opinions

Luigidaisy1

The Captain Falcon Theorist
Hey guys, I know this isn't really important, but I just want people to know I am simply changing the way I discuss my opinions. Last time on a specific article (Which I will not mention) I was in a discussion about a specific game, and we went on to discussing why, in our opinions, the game was great/horrible. But somehow it turned out to become an argument, which is not what I wanted it to become. Now, don't think I'm blaming this on anyone, because I'm not. That argument was just as much as my fault as anyone involved. I did not join the Mario Boards for arguing on opinions, rather, I joined to discuss this great series Nintendo gave us with fellow Mario fans. So, the point is, I will no longer state my opinion above a certain level. If somebody says something negative about it, I will simply try my best to ignore it. I hope I didn't annoy anyone with this article, and certainly hope I didn't offend anyone. Thanks for reading! ;D :luigi: :daisy: Also, I know this article isn't Mario series related, but I just wanted people to know.

He means thread, I think, and I think it's that new Paper Mario one of FTG64's.

Back