Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wiimote

• Wiimote/Nunchuck

• Total voters
Aiko Heiwa said:
Also I laugh at all your other points.

Hey, I tried to reason with your madness, but obviously you're not going to at least consider the fact that the purpose of the GamePad is innovative and actually worthwhile, even if you don't use it for the same reasons as people like BLOF and I use it.

I would love to see you make this technology with HD graphics and making it not "a useless gimmick".

I enjoy playing on the Wiimote (sideways) a lot. I usually play Brawl with a Wiimote (ooh look at me I'm so casual (that's because my serious gaming is on PC)), and I always used the Wii Wheel for Mario Kart Wii, sue me.

However, the Gamecube controller is an ingrained part of my childhood and I really can't imagine playing Sunshine or Paper Mario or Metroid Prime or any other great Gamecube game without it.

Of course, no controller can match up to keyboard + mouse control. Or at least in FPS and RTS.

Baby Luigi said:
Aiko Heiwa said:
I don't know what the point in even playing Wii U games on the Game Pad using that *bleep*ty 480p screen is, but okay.

480p is freaking standard definition for nonHD TVs. How in hell is that crappy in any way shape or form? You're expecting the Gamepad to be 720p?
Not to mention, there are images being streamed in 60fps, real-time, even faster than most modern TV's can display the images (aka higher response time).

That's why I perform better when looking at the GamePad than when I'd look at the TV.

So long story short, the GamePad is a piece of awesome technology.

Well then, we should mock the 3DS since their screens don't have a high resolution either.
[/quote]
I do, because they seriously released a device in 2011 with *bleep*ing 240p screens?

Also I laugh at all your other points.
[/quote]

I thought that handhelds hadn't gotten to HD yet? Because the Gamepad is kinda a handheld that you can connect to a console. I know the VITA is better looking but I doubt it's in HD, even with the old one's OLED screens.

Back