Splatoon

realized the splatfest started at like 7, had to go, got back at 10:30 and started playing the fuck out of it

Everytime a new map releases before Splatfest, the new map is always featured in the Splatfest map rotation. That makes my life easier on getting to the King/Queen title. I got like "a lot of wins" in Hammerhead Bridge.

jpCoSqs.jpg

checkmate, atheists

#TeamMarie

it's funny because without science computers never would have been invented and as such video games would not exist let alone splatoon

i know youre specifically talking about the fact that artists have jobs too but during splatfest there were millions of "UMMM splatoon would not exist without artists lol......" posts on miiverse and i had to get that off my chest

Uniju said:
it's funny because without science computers never would have been invented and as such video games would not exist let alone splatoon

i know youre specifically talking about the fact that artists have jobs too but during splatfest there were millions of "UMMM splatoon would not exist without artists lol......" posts on miiverse and i had to get that off my chest

Well, I don't blame ya, but I mean, obviously science and art were both involved with the creation, so I wasn't discrediting them (and I know you're also talking about people on Miiverse).

The point is that they go hand and hand for stuff like video games, so it just seemed a little out-of-place for that statement to be made as though artists did not have real jobs or "useful" jobs.

Why do I always lose to:
1) the popular team with the most wins when I'm on the least popular team, and
2) the least popular team with the most wins when I'm on the popular team?

I am a Tidy (lose to popular team) Eating (the only win) Dancing (lose to least popular team) Pop Star (lose to popular team) from North Pole (lose to least popular team). 1/5 Splatfest wins

finally bought this game

turf wars are inkredibly fun and having a wide range of weapons/stuff to unlock from day 1 (instead of gradually waiting for updates) is cool, i love the splattershot jr. atm but once i get a better feel for the gyro controls i think i'll main a charger

when's the next splatfest

GBAToad said:
when's the next splatfest

I thinking October 9 in America, October 10 in Europe. Because I think there is a 3 week gap between Splatfests (Art vs Science was on Sep. 18 and Autobots vs Deceptecons was on Sep. 28 (check the calendar))

tbh I don't mind waiting for updates. they happen frequently enough and it gives me a decent reason to come back to playing the game

it's been a while since I've posted in here, but mostly cause the really high rate of disconnecting from matches just deterred me from the game for a while

I wanted to get into it again and my disconnect rate is even worse now, perfect

on the plus side i can actualy play online now instead of having that problem
you inherited my disease
or maybe theyre fixing it slowly server by server
i dunno but canadian splatoon needs to get their shit together

have you heard about the octoling hackers? apparently, if you see one and go back to the plaza before it leaves the lobby, your save data will be deleted...

Flippy said:
have you heard about the octoling hackers? apparently, if you see one and go back to the plaza before it leaves the lobby, your save data will be deleted...
Not deleted forever. The game will be "soft-locked" as in, the game cannot load up the models causing the game to crash and be inaccessible.

Along with the hacker (not NWPlayer), he/she uses an unreleased weapon which was the Hail Hydra Splatling.

Back