Splatoon

NrYg4QL.jpg

i love this game

holy shit squad battle

nysic, gutseh, star, and i went on a massive undefeated streak and it was glorious

Threek said:
holy shit squad battle

nysic, gutseh, star, and i went on a massive undefeated streak and it was glorious

9-0 until it became 9-3 but we don't talk about that

(burn the bucket)

Paul Heyman said:
(burn the bucket)
the bucket is holy when you're not tired

i'd rather not go octobrush

EDIT: also the slosher category came out only 1 hour before we started squadding you can't expect me to have more than my average amount of kills

So I got this game. I can already see myself getting paired with scrubby players a lot, or facing them. I think I'm starting to realise that a player's level is probably not a very good indicator of how good they are.

I still need to get better at killing when I run into opponents, but I really like the bubble shield because it's like a free kill when someone thinks they can come up on you. I got a triple kill using it so now I'm in love. I haven't tried the other weapons yet, Roller looks scary but I think they're pretty interesting to fight against.

I really thought I'd be pretty bad at this game but they made it pretty easy to pick up and learn, so that caught me off guard. It's more fun than I expected. Kelp Dome is pretty awesome, the other one with the crates was okay but I haven't got to play it much. Some of these games have been really close, I lost by 0.1% on my fifth game. What a heartbreaker.

tl;dr; splatoon is fun, bubble shield is cool, I like this default gun, online is pretty good excluding the scrub team mates.

oh my god this update

so i played the new urchin underpass and i think i like it more than the old one, looking forward to seeing the other stages
i tried splatling, and once i got used to it it is godtier like whoa
the new level system is interesting, but i preferred going off p
the new music is so good, one of the tracks i heard was meh but the others were great

also camp triggerfish is the first tower control map i've seen that actually needs teamwork, since there's so much cover needed

instead of getting, say, 434 p added to your experience after a regular battle, it uses the splatfest method
so winning gets you +3 and having over 200p gets you +1 etc etc
and you have to get up to 30 or whatever to level up

It's probably a bad idea for both my shirt and my hat to have quick super jump as their primary buff but damn striped shirt + straw boater is fresh

Cirdec said:
Yeah. That last match, I think I beat my record with 14 kills in Turf War.
Yeah I saw that, I was like 'yeah that's definitely the cirdec from here'.

I'm nearly Level 10, I should probably reach it tonight so I can try the other modes

also i just rewatched the credits
if you guys haven't already, look at all of the images
there's some really cute stuff there like art of callie and marie in agent gear

God, I knew Team Hot dog would be shit and be less popular, but this is the fucking worst splatfest yet. I don't even want to fucking continue because it seems my other team members are too busy jacking off and Camp Triggerfish, Blackbelly, and Moray Towers, which are all sniper orgy maps, are the ones for this shitty spatfest.

I'm sorry Marie, but if the more popular choice is Callie's side next time, I'm going for it.

well of course team hot dogs seems to suck according to gamefreak, hot dogs are disgusting imo

i couldn't even go team marie (even though i wouldn't of been there regardless)

Back