Legends of the Fallenstar 1st Year Anniversary

Snack

🌻Ashita wa nanika ga kawaru ka na?
Hello and welcome to the 1st Year Anniversary celebration of Legends of the Fallenstar. Although thanks to my procrastination and inability to decide on just what to do there isn't anything other than chapter 27 of the series released today. Even then, this chapter wasn't really finished as I couldn't think of an ending, and it isn't very good plot and writing wise in my opinion, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Feel free to stick around and chat, and there might even be some additional bonus content coming up later in the night!

An licensed merchandise appeared;

chapter27jf0.png

I hate today's sprite comics...

They're all the same thing only with different stories!

I REALLY hate those planes/whatever sprites, they're well done, but they don't match the main TRUE style...

Free Loader said:
Lario said:

I REALLY hate those planes/whatever sprites, they're well done, but they don't match the main TRUE style...

What is a comic if not a story? You don't like things with stories, you like Guiliant randomly putting fast food logos in white boxes and giving them random lines. That doesn't even fall under "sprite comics", it barely falls under "comics". Having a different story means it's NOT THE SAME. And yes, I hate those planes too, but who are you to complain? The true style? Go make some "true" Mario & Luigi style airplanes, and come back when you have the right to complain. And make a comic while you're at it, I'd like to see how crappy your work is.
Sorry, but I don't make comics

This message will self-destruct!

*Boom*

Free Loader said:
Lario said:
Free Loader said:
Lario said:

What is a comic if not a story? You don't like things with stories, you like Guiliant randomly putting fast food logos in white boxes and giving them random lines. That doesn't even fall under "sprite comics", it barely falls under "comics". Having a different story means it's NOT THE SAME. And yes, I hate those planes too, but who are you to complain? The true style? Go make some "true" Mario & Luigi style airplanes, and come back when you have the right to complain. And make a comic while you're at it, I'd like to see how crappy your work is.
Sorry, but I don't make comics

This message will self-destruct!

*Boom*
Than you have no right to complain.
Scratch my story part, I'll just say some comics fall under the same type... Also scratch the custom sprites.

So you're saying I'll have to make sprites of something that someone already (Only in the main style.) made and make a comic to complain/comment?

Wouldn't that be like commenting on something you made yourself?

Meh. *BEEP* that. I think I'll find a better forum. Good ridance.

The little plane sprites in the sky background with plane clouds made me Lol. Didn't read the comic itself, tho.

Meh...

I noted my brief appearence with Guiliant.

I don't have enough time to read this...

U-neh-juice: Should I?

*Prepares for NO!*

Bah...

Cupcakes. *BOOM*

Free Loader said:
Snack said:
Lario said:
Meh...

*Prepares for NO!*

Bah...

Cupcakes. *BOOM*

No, that is actually Marluigi.
Seriously, dumb kids these days can't tell the difference between Lario and Marluigi. :roll:

Seriously;

Marluigi: http://userpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Marluigi

Lario: http://userpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Lario

Snack said:
Free Loader said:
Snack said:
Lario said:
Meh...

*Prepares for NO!*

Bah...

Cupcakes. *BOOM*

No, that is actually Marluigi.
Seriously, dumb kids these days can't tell the difference between Lario and Marluigi. :roll:

Seriously;

Marluigi: http://userpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Marluigi

Lario: http://userpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Lario
Hah the new userpedia looks like a bunch of n00bs made it, no offense to anyone.

Question: What's the point of having a Non-User look like an autual User?

Off-Topic: Yay! 19000 posts!

Lario said:

HOLY MOTHER #&^@%^

(rofl)

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:

HOLY MOTHER #&^@%^

(rofl)
BTW, nice sig and avatar.
Thanks. Nice Avatar.

Back