Create a new Mario Enemy

Killer Kong

HOBBIFIED KREMLING KRUSHA!
Banned User
Fang Chomp:

A chomp with fang hind-legs that can run faster.

Has two-fang toenailed legs that can make it speed faster than Mario!

:luigi: ummm. Yoshario! Lol. :mario: :yoshi: Here's what it looks like. Yoshi with mario stache, hat and gloves.

Lario said:
Ummm...

I thought the old topic's ANCIENT.
Yeah, and there's that rule about not bumping threads, so I don't know what to say.

Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Ummm...

Yeah, and there's that rule about not bumping threads, so I don't know what to say.
That's such a stupid rule. It'll just end with floods of the duplicate topics by people who aren't allowed to post in the old one. No one follows the rule anyway.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Ummm...

That's such a stupid rule. It'll just end with floods of the duplicate topics by people who aren't allowed to post in the old one. No one follows the rule anyway.
Yeah especially you. -_-

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Ummm...

Yeah especially you. -_-
When was the last time I resurrected a 30-day dead topic? Just for reference.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Ummm...

Yeah especially you. -_-
When was the last time I resurrected a 30-day dead topic? Just for reference.
ShyGuy27 said:
Bump.

The Near/Mello arc got screwed up in the anime...

Free Loader said:
How about they revive the trend of making Koopa enemies?
Like one with a huge tail that he swings around and tries to hit you with. He'd probably look sorta like an overweight Koopa Troopa, maybe like double Mario's height. You can call him Heavy Bro. or something.
Or more variations of 1337 hammer bros.

Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
How about they revive the trend of making Koopa enemies?
Like one with a huge tail that he swings around and tries to hit you with. He'd probably look sorta like an overweight Koopa Troopa, maybe like double Mario's height. You can call him Heavy Bro. or something.
Or more variations of 1337 hammer bros.
The 1337 Hammer Bros. where just random villains from one game, why do they need to come back? Especially with VARIATIONS, what do you want next, chat spek bros? Mac and PC Bros? /B/ros.?

Pah, internets.
Roflcopter Bros., ChuckNorris Bros., MichaelJackson Bros., Waffle Bros., ROTFLOL Bros., WhiteandNerdy Bros., etc, etc. lol

Lario said:
Giga Goomba

A giant Goomba that will let you pass if you give it a few Toads.

GTM...
Megagoomba.jpg

Oh, silly me, that's a Mega Goomba...

Smiddle said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Giga Goomba

GTM...
Megagoomba.jpg

A GIGA GOOMBA'S BIGGER.

Giga Goomba should be Goomba's final smash in Super Smash Bros: Super Mega Ultra Ripoffey Edition. :)
Wait... I was the one that came up with that! (lol jk)

Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Giga Goomba

GTM...
Megagoomba.jpg

A GIGA GOOMBA'S BIGGER.

Giga Goomba should be Goomba's final smash in Super Smash Bros: Super Mega Ultra Ripoffey Edition. :)
Wait... I was the one that came up with that! (lol jk)
LOL!

Is that SSB game mine?

Name: Golimar
Look: a Goomba with an Olimar face and space helmet.
Stuff it does: It can call it's Gikmin (Goombas with Pikmin sprouts.) to attack you.

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Giga Goomba

GTM...
Megagoomba.jpg

A GIGA GOOMBA'S BIGGER.
Is a Giga Goomba bigger than Bowser? ANYWAY: Mini Bowser. Regular Koopa troopas who have similar mohawk things and horns than Bowser. They can breathe fire as an attack.

Back