New Nintendo Power Chrono Trigger DS Info

"Even more exciting are several new areas intergrated into the main adventure. Halfway through the game, mysterious portals appear in prehistoric times and in the middle ages, both leading to an area called the Lost Sanctum. Consisting of a village, several field areas, and two full-fledged dungeons, the Lost Sanctum adds hours of fresh gameplay through multiple side quests that intertwine between the two eras.

Three additonal Dimensional Vortex bonus dungeons open up once you've completed Chrono Trigger's main quest. We don't want to spoil everything, so we'll leave it at this: the dungeons feature new items, enemies, and bosses, and one of them even incorporates a fabled "lost" area that was reportedly planned for Chrono Trigger's inital release. Conquer all three Dimesional Vortices and you'll get the opportunity to square off against a brutal new final boss and witness a new ending (bringing the total to more than 13)"

NEW FINAL BOSS???

FIVE NEW DUNGEONS???

I'm not dissapointed.

Nintendoobsessed said:
"Even more exciting are several new areas intergrated into the main adventure. Halfway through the game, mysterious portals appear in prehistoric times and in the middle ages, both leading to an area called the Lost Sanctum. Consisting of a village, several field areas, and two full-fledged dungeons, the Lost Sanctum adds hours of fresh gameplay through multiple side quests that intertwine between the two eras.

Three additonal Dimensional Vortex bonus dungeons open up once you've completed Chrono Trigger's main quest. We don't want to spoil everything, so we'll leave it at this: the dungeons feature new items, enemies, and bosses, and one of them even incorporates a fabled "lost" area that was reportedly planned for Chrono Trigger's inital release. Conquer all three Dimesional Vortices and you'll get the opportunity to square off against a brutal new final boss and witness a new ending (bringing the total to more than 13)"

NEW FINAL BOSS???

FIVE NEW DUNGEONS???

I'm not dissapointed.
Take all of this nice info, and post it in the pre-existing Chrono Trigger DS topic.

ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendoobsessed said:

NEW FINAL BOSS???

FIVE NEW DUNGEONS???

I'm not dissapointed.
Take all of this nice info, and post it in the pre-existing Chrono Trigger DS topic.
What IS CTDS, anyway?

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendoobsessed said:

NEW FINAL BOSS???

FIVE NEW DUNGEONS???

I'm not dissapointed.
What IS CTDS, anyway?
Chrono Trigger was an old, really hyped-up game. I played it on an emulator, and it's not bad. But I digress.

Obviously, CTDS is a DS installment of Chrono Trigger. Now go ask about it in the real CTDS topic.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendoobsessed said:

NEW FINAL BOSS???

FIVE NEW DUNGEONS???

I'm not dissapointed.
What IS CTDS, anyway?
Chrono Trigger was an old, really hyped-up game. I played it on an emulator, and it's not bad. But I digress.

Obviously, CTDS is a DS installment of Chrono Trigger. Now go ask about it in the real CTDS topic.
Interesting. Also, bad word choice, because both threads are real. You should have used the word "old"

Back