Futurama

SmartGuy

A complete wanker.
An epic show, discuss here.

"With my last breath, I curse Zoidberg!"
(I think I misspelled that.)

Zoidberg: *in a pac-man maze, eating pac-dots* Hmmm, just like stale marshmallows *cherry appears* ooo, and a cherry *eats cherry, then accidently eats Fry* Uh oh!
Leela: Oh my god! he ate Fry! Fry is dead!
Fry: It's ok! I had another guy.
Everyone: YAY!

SmartGuy said:
Zoidberg: *in a pac-man maze, eating pac-dots* Hmmm, just like stale marshmallows *cherry appears* ooo, and a cherry *eats cherry, then accidently eats Fry* Uh oh!
Leela: Oh my god! he ate Fry! Fry is dead!
Fry: It's ok! I had another guy.
Everyone: YAY!
LOL!

I seen that before.

I just watched the entire hour of new Futurama, and I loved it!

Bender's son, Ben, and that drink machine seem like decent characters which I wouldn't mind seeing again, especially considering that the soda machine technically still works for Planet Express and Ben would at least be thankful for Bender and his friends for helping him accomplish his life's dream, even if he doesn't remember his father... It was actually a very heart-felt episode, and I like those kinds of episodes.

The second one about the world ending was amusing, in that Fry keeps messing up, even during the climax when he tries to save Leela... Even still, it's nice to see their relationship continue, and Leela does respect the thought of Fry being so selfless.

I also love the different continuity nods, such as the Native Martian Chief returning to get his stuff from Mars before it gets destroyed. Come to think of it, I have to wonder if that will come into play in future episodes. See, part of why I like this series is that it's not afraid to make risky moves such as destroying a prominent planet like Mars, where Amy's family lives. Also, I was surprised to see the Headless Body of Spiro Agnew back. I though he died in Into the Wild Green Yonder... Then again, I've missed several episodes previous season, so perhaps I missed something..

I'm glad I'm getting back into the grove of watching Futurama, although now I have 2 shows to keep track of, Adventure Time and Futurama... And then there's My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic when season 3 premieres, plus several other episodes I'm looking forward to... Eh, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Back