Super Mario Bros. Z

fire MARIO bros said:
MegaMario9910 said:
SMBZ is epic win. I love all the misakes Luigi make, like the one in that pipe field. Gawd, epic. Nuff said.
I like the part , the one that mario,luigi,sonic,yoshi and shadow fight against the koopa bros and the axem rangers.
thats my favorite episode to/ :posh:

Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
What exactly is Super Mario Bros. Z? A video series?
A flash cartoon series. It's hard to tell if it's inspired by or trying to parody Dragonball Z, and it's really just another bad crossover fanfiction between Sonic and Mario. Note the word bad.
Ah, ok. (probably not worth watching then, I assume?)
Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom is so much better.
I loved RotMK. :D

I loved the fact that Yoshi's were carnivoristic monsters capable of de-boning Bowser in seconds
I used to like th at series, but SMBZ has a lot better a storyline, uses more recent sprites, is a lot less violent, and people actualy speak with words rather than pictures in speech bubbles, why did I not see that this thread would most likely result in arguments between those who llike it and not.

SmartGuy said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
What exactly is Super Mario Bros. Z? A video series?
A flash cartoon series. It's hard to tell if it's inspired by or trying to parody Dragonball Z, and it's really just another bad crossover fanfiction between Sonic and Mario. Note the word bad.

Ive seen a few episodes, and the way they talked was actually how I was gonna base MarioWiki TV's speech.

In the show, it seems to take forever to actually get somewhere in it. Pretty sure the first 5 episodes were in some racing place.
Ah, ok. (probably not worth watching then, I assume?)
Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom is so much better.
I loved RotMK. :D

I loved the fact that Yoshi's were carnivoristic monsters capable of de-boning Bowser in seconds
I used to like th at series, but SMBZ has a lot better a storyline, uses more recent sprites, is a lot less violent, and people actualy speak with words rather than pictures in speech bubbles, why did I not see that this thread would most likely result in arguments between those who llike it and not.

@Toadbert:
Rules said:
10. Do not quote another post if you don't have anything to add. We don't need to read the same post twice just because you're too lazy to add your own comment.

ShyGuy27 said:
@Toadbert:
Rules said:
10. Do not quote another post if you don't have anything to add. We don't need to read the same post twice just because you're too lazy to add your own comment.
Actually, I think he said this:

Huge quote block upstairs said:
Ive seen a few episodes, and the way they talked was actually how I was gonna base MarioWiki TV's speech.
I'm pretty sure the quote block just got screwed up somehow.

HEY GUYS, EPISODE 8 HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!!!!!!, I JUST WATCHED IT, SO COOL, but I'm talking about the real deal, not the fake episode 8 that I think it was ereased,
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/513950

Crackin355 said:
It's been out for like... 3 weeks now.
yeah, I fell like a stupid for watching it just yesterday XD, and yeah, my first impresion of basilix was that he was a clumsy, black koopatrol, but he deserves a place of my badass character list XD, fire sonic also has badass attacks

Fire Sonic is the best power up EVER! Even though Basilisx is a Wolverine rip-off hes still cool. People say the "Turn into stone" ability is a rp-off of something i dont remember but Alvin said himself that he needed a way to stop them from fighting without killing them. I bet Shadow's gonna save Mario.

yeah, I also think that shadow gonna save mario on the next episode, and alvin said that the stone-turning gaze was a way to use the ability without killing the victim, but you're right that alvin don't know that it was ripped from another basilisk. so far, the only basilisk based creature that turn into stone, but not kill the victim (directly) is the basilisk itself on the castlevania: aria of sorrow
Basilisk.PNG

maledict said:
yeah, I also think that shadow gonna save mario on the next episode, and alvin said that the stone-turning gaze was a way to use the ability without killing the victim, but you're right that alvin don't know that it was ripped from another basilisk. so far, the only basilisk based creature that turn into stone, but not kill the victim (directly) is the basilisk itself on the castlevania: aria of sorrow
Basilisk.PNG
The idea of basilisks turning people to stone is like the idea of vampires sucking blood- that's their "thing". Would you say that a vampire sucking blood in a contemporary story is ripped off of Dracula? No. Basilisks have almost always turned people to stone in fiction.

Back