Name changes on Userpedia

SmartGuy

A complete wanker.
Basically, for those of you on the Userpedia Forums, you simply say all the names you've had in chronological order starting with the oldest, if you have had the same name more than once please put it the necesary number of times but in the right place please, mine are:

SmartGuy > Smart Man > Smartster > Baron Von Glistener > Captain Killjoy > General Overload.

Free Loader said:
Why is this here instead of on Userpedia?
This.

Stooben Rooben > ... > Death Storm > Stooben Rooben

For those of you who aren't UP forum members, yes I was once named "...".

MegaMario9910 > The Ultimate > The Space Idiot > The Dark God > Killer > Ike > The Black Knight

Geez, why must you people change your name so many times?

Garlic Man

The_Chozo_Yoshi > Lol

I don't know why this thread is limited to Userpedia (in fact, why is it here?), but on this forum, I've gone

Garlic Man > Halvin

Halvin said:
I don't know why this thread is limited to Userpedia (in fact, why is it here?), but on this forum, I've gone

Garlic Man > Halvin

Weren't you called Super Luigi Sunshine first? Or was that on the wiki only? Or have I taken too much of my medication?

Smiddle said:
Halvin said:

Garlic Man > Halvin

Weren't you called Super Luigi Sunshine first? Or was that on the wiki only? Or have I taken too much of my medication?
The second, and the third.

Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:

Garlic Man > Halvin

The second, and the third.

Oh, OK. Ooooooh, funny shapes...

Lario said:
I didn't bother joining that Forum.
I think I did a long time ago as SLS; Never posted, tho.

SmartGuy said:
Basically, for those of you on the Userpedia Forums, you simply say all the names you've had in chronological order starting with the oldest, if you have had the same name more than once please put it the necesary number of times but in the right place please, mine are:

SmartGuy > Smart Man > Smartster > Baron Von Glistener > Captain Killjoy > General Overload.
Worst. Bump. Ever.

Since then I've had; Admiral Coach > Tyrannosaurus Alan > Rabbid > Vickers Orosa Halvin > Belloq.

Back