TitanFall

I thought Titanfall looked like a good game when I saw the previews but then I found out that there is no single player campaign and you can only play the game online so that made me lose all interest in the game.

saw my mom and dad play it, looks pretty neat....

FUCKING GIANT ROBOTS

Yoshidude99 said:
I thought Titanfall looked like a good game when I saw the previews but then I found out that there is no single player campaign and you can only play the game online so that made me lose all interest in the game.
Team Fortress 2 has no single player campaign and you can only play the game online.

Your argument is invalid.

Dr. Javelin said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Team Fortress 2 has no single player campaign and you can only play the game online.

doesnt mean anything to him, however.

Dr. Javelin said:
Yoshidude99 said:

but I play fps games for the single player.

Yoshidude99 said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Yoshidude99 said:

...that must be boring.

aside from rpg shooters.

Zae Eildus said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Yoshidude99 said:

...that must be boring.

aside from rpg shooters.
Ok I'll rephrase my opinion. To play online on Xbox games you need a gold memebership so since I don't have Xbox Live gold I won't be able to play it and even if I did get the membership then once Xbox live shuts down for 360 I won't be able to do anything on it. I play fps games for the single player because I can't play online.

alright you're forgiven... not that you needed to be or anythign but just sayin'

Back