MGS2: Discussion

Altair

Goomba
My personal favorite game.

I also would like to add something to the discussion of the game.
There's this pro development idea that this character called "Max" was supposed to be in it.
I would like to imagine what the game would be like with this character saving your game while quoting shakespeare quotes
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Max

It was ahead of its time when it came to digital information, half truths and all that junk data that you see on beautiful cyber space pages. Its all there in this prophecy of 2001 game.

I have it on PS2. It's pretty good though I've hardly made any progress in it. The furthest I've got is the part in the tanker where you have to tap the wall to distract the guard. I'll play more at some point. How do you save in the game?

was never really impressed with it aside from some of the boss fights, oh, and the music.

I mean its not bad per say, but i didnt care for it.

First and only Metal Gear game I've owned. The ending was insane but it was an awesome game, and it made me love the stealth genre.
Even though Raiden isn't as cool as Snake.

Like I said a few posts back how do you save in the game? Is it at the end of an area or do you have to find a console or something to save on?

Back