Tangled! (spoilers)

It was go good!

I still can't get over that there was BLOOD in a disney movie. The whole stab flynn scene and just the conclusion overall was so epic.

Also the healing incarnations song is stuck in my head lol

Re: I just saw Tangled for the first time. (spoilers)

Tangled is on the same level as Frozen, which to say it is decent, but cannot come close to the excellence of other Disney movies.

New Super Mario said:
I still can't get over that there was BLOOD in a disney movie. The whole stab flynn scene and just the conclusion overall was so epic.
why is everyone surprised by this

when did disney get a reputation for being non-violent

but yeah, tangled is good. i don't think it holds up as well as frozen, but it's still sweet

Howl said:
New Super Mario said:
why is everyone surprised by this

when did disney get a reputation for being non-violent

but yeah, tangled is good. i don't think it holds up as well as frozen, but it's still sweet
Disney is PLENTY violent they just don't usually exhibit it like that. If you know what I mean.

Tangled is a fuckin great movie, though Frozen just barely beats it.

Is there a tangled thread?

If not, we should just rename this "Disney Tangled" so we can just discuss it.

New Super Mario said:
See live action Disney movies

The music is so good!

I can't get it out of my head.

I especially love the Healing Incantations song.

Plus some of the notes on the mother knows best reprise are just great.

Like at 1:06 and 1:20

i LOVE mother gothel as a villain disney did such a great job on her

she's so despicable

I liked it. It wasn't anything special for Disney movies imo. Like, I didn't really have much emotional connection to it. And while I'm not the biggest fan of CGI, I'm glad Disney didn't decide to make their movie Pixar or Dreamworks-esque because they finally moved to 3D.

Also, did anyone notice
When Rapunzel cut off her hair, she looked just like Mandy Moore (her voice actress)? They did that in Wreck-it-Ralph, too. They made the characters look like their voice actors.

I loved Tangled.

There of course, are a lot of better Disney movies, but I really enjoyed it.

And the music, the music was fantastic!

Back