Mario vs. Zombies

Mario vs. Zombies is a spoof of the game Plants vs. Zombies made by Nintendo for the WiiU; only difference is it has a Mario theme to it.
It takes place at Princess Peach's castle. Star will be the primary currency, its a spoof of the sun currency used in PVZ. Each star will be worth 25. Coins will be the secondary currency for buying upgrades and supplies in Toadette's anti-zombie shop (Crazy Dave's Twiddydinkies equivalent). Star Power will make use of grand stars dropped by zombies (the equivalent to plant food power-up). Warp pipe will be the shovel equivalent to remove characters from a square to make room for a new 1. Karts will be the last line of defense for when a zombie gets too close.
Luma: generates extra star as star falls out of the sky (sunflower equivalent). Fire Mario: medium attack speed and damage like peashooter. Ice Luigi: same att speed and damage as Fire Mario; special: slows down zombies for every shot taken (snow/ice pea equivalent). Peach: short-ranged, fast, and high damage attack with Super Bell (equivalent to Bonk Choy). Yoshi: eats a zombie whole, but he's vulnerable while chewing. After a few seconds, he lays and egg and throws it at the zombies like a grenade (chomper equivalent). Bob-omb: kills all zombies within its range (cherry bomb equivalent). Walbrick: (1 of the snowmads from DKCTF (who actually do something good for once)) blocks zombies from advancing (wall-nut equivalent). Thwomp: kills the first zombie(s) that walk under it (squash equivalent). Podoboo: destroys an entire lane of zombies (jalapeno equivalent). Daisy: special; uses tommy gun, shoots faster, and does high damage (repeater equivalent). Rosalina: special; does fast high damage shoot attacks, but when a zombie gets too close, her wand turns into a sword composed of light-blue magic and she can do a faster high damage melee attack. She can also hit flying enemies with her levitating power. Bullet Bill cannon: special; medium attack speed and high damage, but homes in on the enemy closest to the castle (cattail equivalent). Co-Star Luma: special; generates star and does high damage shoot attacks at medium speed at the same time. Roy Koopa: special; hits both ground and air enemies with his bullet bill cannon at high speed and medium damage. 3 headed fire piranha plant: special; shoots fireballs in its lane and adjacent lanes. Bowser Jr: special; slows down zombies in his lane and adjacent lanes with his paintbrush. Gearmo from SMG, dosent shoot, but steals metalic objects from zombies with his magnet broom (i.e, bombs, armor, etc) (magnet shroom equivalent). Banzai bill cannon: destroys a huge group of zombies, but takes up 2 squares (cob cannon equivalent). Bullet Bill minigun: special; shoots a fast, continuous stream of weak bullet bills at both ground and air enemies. Triple Bullet Bill minigun: special; shoots a fast, continuous stream of weak bullet bills at both ground and air enemies in 3 lanes at a time. 2 headed fire piranha plant: special; fires fireballs forwards and backwards (split pea equivalent). Wario: throws garlic bombs that stun zombies. Waluigi: holds a tall Wario Bros shield that cannot be vaulted over. :mario: :luigi: :peach: :daisy: If u hav any more ideas 2 back me up, let me know ASAP!

Paragraphs please. This feels too blocky.

Cartoondude135 said:
Mario vs. Zombies is a spoof of the game Plants vs. Zombies made by Nintendo for the WiiU; only difference is it has a Mario theme to it.
It takes place at Princess Peach's castle. Star will be the primary currency, its a spoof of the sun currency used in PVZ. Each star will be worth 25.
Coins will be the secondary currency for buying upgrades and supplies in Toadette's anti-zombie shop (Crazy Dave's Twiddydinkies equivalent).
Star Power will make use of grand stars dropped by zombies (the equivalent to plant food power-up). Warp pipe will be the shovel equivalent to remove characters from a square to make room for a new one.
Karts will be the last line of defense for when a zombie gets too close.
Luma: generates extra star as star falls out of the sky (sunflower equivalent).
Fire Mario: medium attack speed and damage like peashooter.
Ice Luigi: same att speed and damage as Fire Mario; special: slows down zombies for every shot taken (snow/ice pea equivalent).
Peach: short-ranged, fast, and high damage attack with Super Bell (equivalent to Bonk Choy).
Yoshi: eats a zombie whole, but he's vulnerable while chewing. After a few seconds, he lays and egg and throws it at the zombies like a grenade (chomper equivalent).
Bob-omb: kills all zombies within its range (cherry bomb equivalent).
Walbrick: (1 of the snowmads from DKCTF - who actually do something good for once-) blocks zombies from advancing (wall-nut equivalent).
Thwomp: kills the first zombie(s) that walk under it (squash equivalent).
Podoboo: destroys an entire lane of zombies (jalapeno equivalent).
Daisy: special; uses tommy gun, shoots faster, and does high damage (repeater equivalent). Rosalina: special; does fast high damage shoot attacks, but when a zombie gets too close, her wand turns into a sword composed of light-blue magic and she can do a faster high damage melee attack. She can also hit flying enemies with her levitating power.
Bullet Bill cannon: special; medium attack speed and high damage, but homes in on the enemy closest to the castle (cattail equivalent).
Co-Star Luma: special; generates star and does high damage shoot attacks at medium speed at the same time.
Roy Koopa: special; hits both ground and air enemies with his bullet bill cannon at high speed and medium damage.
3 headed fire piranha plant: special; shoots fireballs in its lane and adjacent lanes. Bowser Jr: special; slows down zombies in his lane and adjacent lanes with his paintbrush.
Gearmo from SMG, dosent shoot, but steals metalic objects from zombies with his magnet broom (i.e, bombs, armor, etc) (magnet shroom equivalent).
Banzai bill cannon: destroys a huge group of zombies, but takes up 2 squares (cob cannon equivalent).
Bullet Bill minigun: special; shoots a fast, continuous stream of weak bullet bills at both ground and air enemies.
Triple Bullet Bill minigun: special; shoots a fast, continuous stream of weak bullet bills at both ground and air enemies in 3 lanes at a time.
2 headed fire piranha plant: special; fires fireballs forwards and backwards (split pea equivalent). Wario: throws garlic bombs that stun zombies.
Waluigi: holds a tall Wario Bros shield that cannot be vaulted over. :mario: :luigi: :peach: :daisy: If u hav any more ideas 2 back me up, let me know ASAP!
Here you go.

thx, and why is Waluigi there but not Wario? Also, Rosalina seems to be pretty much better than anything else. Not all of them seem to have equivalents. (Especially Rosalina who is OP)

Sir Komlin IV said:
thx, and why is Waluigi there but not Wario? Also, Rosalina seems to be pretty much better than anything else. Not all of them seem to have equivalents. (Especially Rosalina who is OP)
Wario is there, he throws garlic bombs, and this guy is probably a Rosalina fan or something.

Like a PvZ forum. I'm so addicted to Plants vs Zombies now, after I remembered I had it (My 6-year-old brother is not allowed to see it, or even know I have it, don't ask me why, and to cover it up, I removed it from the carousel on my Kindle Fire.).

Back