Your Biggest Fandom

Baby Luigi said:
If my heavily Mario-themed room and my absolute favorite character in all time that I draw so many times/mod him in games doesn't say something about which fanbase I'm most connected to, I don't know what else does

Let me guess; Wario?

I guess Nintendo in general but please don't make me choose, I like lots of stuff D:

Team Fortress 2, I can't get enough of this gloriously stupid fandom.

No. The Hub acquired Shezow from DHX Media and recasted Guy's voice. Samuel Vincent is a good voice actor and all, but he is NOT suited for the role of Shezow in the Hub version. Samuel makes Guy sound a like total wimp.

...so it's the exact same show, except one character has a different voice?

小龙怪 said:
Ah I see. I hate when people whimpizer voices.
Yeah and it doesn't fit with Guy personality. He's a narcissistic prick not a pansy.

Shoutmon said:
Yes. Also the Hub version of this show was slowed down a bit for some reason.

小龙怪 said:
Shoutmon said:
Well it is sort of like anime when they change it into English.

im pretty sure that has way more negatives then one character voice

ok, but with anime i can understand the point since there's a large segment of the english anime market that counts dubs as their preferred way of watching anime

with this i just can't understand the logic behind it

I wanna be the very best... like no one ever was! To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause! I will travel across the land, searching far and wide! Teach Pokémon to understand the power that's inside! Pokémon! Gotta catch 'em all! It's you and me! I know it's my destiny! Pokémon! Oh, you're my best friend in a world we must defend! Pokémon! A heart so true! Our courage will pull us through! You teach me and I'll teach you! Pokémon! Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all! Pokémon!

All-Time? Probably Smash Bros since one of my favorite things to talk about is speculation to the next game. (Pre-Brawl speculation is what actually brought me to internet forums in the first place).

As of recent note though it's definitely been the Friendship is Magic community. Since I even went as far as making an entire askblog that I started a little over a year ago that I still update to this day.

Mario series by far. Second in line is probably Spongebob, but mostly Mario
now all I need is a non-YTP Mario/Spongebob crossover and my life is complete

Back