Rate the Above User's Posted Image

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Rules are simple. Find/make an image and post it. Then, rate the above person's image.

0/10

No image am phail.

 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
6/10 Master Crash FTW

 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
LOL. But the lack of an ear is... not good...
8/10


Vaati recolored with my colors.
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
9/10

That's an awesome recolor.

 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Stooben Rooben said:
9/10

That's an awesome recolor.

Thanks. That's a better recolor.
10/10

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm171/Shyguy27/Comics/Triet-MithosStolemySandwich.png
It's already posted elsewhere, but unfortunately, I've got nothing better.
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
9/10

That's an awesome recolor.

Thanks. That's a better recolor.
10/10

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm171/Shyguy27/Comics/Triet-MithosStolemySandwich.png
It's already posted elsewhere, but unfortunately, I've got nothing better.
Thanks, but it's not a recolor. :eek:

Lolwtf 7/10
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Shadow Queen said:
9/10 nice sprites!
Check this out! I made it!


BOWSER! WHAT DOES THE SCANNER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL?
LOL10/10
You know that one of the pics fMb posted is someone else's (I think Smiddle), right?

http://despair.com/mis24x30prin.html
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
8.5/10

Not too shabby.

 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
1/10

The background is good but the series just plain fails. If it were not for the background it would be a perfect 0

 

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Storm Yoshi said:
1/10

The background is good but the series just plain fails. If it were not for the background it would be a perfect 0

1/10
that is for not understading how awesome SMBZ is!!!
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
fire MARIO bros said:
Storm Yoshi said:
1/10

The background is good but the series just plain fails. If it were not for the background it would be a perfect 0

1/10
that is for not understading how awesome SMBZ is!!!
Don't revenge rate.

I assume you posted a screenshot from the "blank space" scene in SMBZ.
Still 0/10
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
0/10 for not putting an image.

 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
6.5/10

Go weird al.

 
Top