Meh, I've only played Open Warfare 2.

Free Loader said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Amazing game.
'K

Give me info on it.
Ever played pocket tanks? It's very similar, 'cept Worms is better.
I've never played worms, but something like pocket tanks but better would be the best thing ever. Or just another over rated piece of horrible crap that doesn't deserve mention.
Well, what really sets it apart are the weapons, the terrain, and the fact that you take damage instead of earning points. You might not find it better, mind you, but I do.

Former Worms fan here. This one in particular was probably even the last DS game I got, let alone the last Worms one. It's a lot better than the first Open Warfare. I had thoughts about giving it up though so I could get other games, but then I might wanna play it again some time.

I saw some screenshots, and sensed extreme kiddiness.

Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
How can you complain about things being kiddy on a fansite for a franchise about some Plumber stomping living mushrooms to save a princess from a giant turtle who wants to take over the world?
LOL

I think the turtle just likes the Princess.

Lario said:
Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
How can you complain about things being kiddy on a fansite for a franchise about some Plumber stomping living mushrooms to save a princess from a giant turtle who wants to take over the world?
LOL

I think the turtle just likes the Princess.

Turtle and princess sitting in a tree, kay eye ess ess... maybe I should stop.

The Worms series is a good one.

Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
How can you complain about things being kiddy on a fansite for a franchise about someone stomping living mushrooms to save a princess from a giant turtle who wants to take over the world?
Cuz worms is even kiddier.

Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
How can you complain about things being kiddy on a fansite for a franchise about someone stomping living mushrooms to save a princess from a giant turtle who wants to take over the world?

You have grenades and bazookas. Explain yourself.

I looked it up...

I seen an ad on the back of one of my older game's enclosed instruction booklets for one of the older Worms games.

ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:

Grenades and bazookas that shoot pink flowers and rainbow colored handkerchiefs would be kiddy, nonetheless. (I'm not saying worms does, It's just an example)

Anyway, It's all opinion.

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:

Grenades and bazookas that shoot pink flowers and rainbow colored handkerchiefs would be kiddy, nonetheless. (I'm not saying worms does, It's just an example)

If it's not even true, don't bring it up as an example. It's a lot less kiddy than almost all of Nintendo's newer releases.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:

If it's not even true, don't bring it up as an example. It's a lot less kiddy than almost all of Nintendo's newer releases.
What's wrong with bringing up an example if I think it's kiddy? :-\

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:

Because it wasn't an example.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:

I clarified?

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:

I clarified?
If it's not in the game, it's not a valid example. Now stay on-topic.

Back