• It was decent...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was not too great.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was absolutely terrible.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Raiko Horikawa

Live your life according to your rhythm!
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Superchao
We have new writers! yay

also the single page will be up SoonTM

Glad to have joined Palette Swap. I apologize for all egg-related puns in Spotlight, that is entirely GBAToad's fault.

Also MCD, why didn't I get a cake this month?

This will end up like my physics class where someone had to bring two cakes because they forgot it one time.

we removed chuck ballymoo from the main team sotm option because of his firing, i don't think it reset the other votes but any votes he got are now gone

Ragna the Bloodedge said:
we removed chuck ballymoo from the main team sotm option because of his firing, i don't think it reset the other votes but any votes he got are now gone
It's cool that I was fired I was going to retire from History of Video Games after a year of writing it anyway. So that's six issues I don't have to write. It was a lot of work. Now the reason I was fired who the hell knows maybe it was for lulz. I just want to know the REASON because it is driving me nuts. It can't be the fun stuff director thing that was a long time ago. What then?

My section would have won s of the m in a LANDSLIDE btw. Too bad they can't leave my section in the poll just to see I would have won in a landslide and then just give SOTM to second place. Maybe that's why I was fired the other Main Teamers were tired of losing NOW I KNOW THE REAL REASON FIGURED IT OUT MYSELF LOL LOL LOL

I'm just kidding by the way I know that wasn't the reason. The main reason was my arrogant attitude when I submitted my section for palette swap. I was writing the most prestigious main team section, so I thought I was "above" having to fill out the whole application. And then I could not believe I was turned down because of this considering Funky's sub team was "laughably understaffed". Putting it that way was my undoing. I did not mean this as an insult as it was not Funky's fault it was understaffed, more to illustrate my point that it needed writers. I was a fool and an @sshole and deserve to be fired an arrogant jack@ss they made the right decision.

EDIT I said understaffed I MEANT UNDERSTOCKED now I get it now I get why it was seen as an insult to her. UnderSTAFFED was interpreted as meaning she could not handle the job by herself! I MEANT THAT THERE WE'RE NOT ENOUGH WRITERS FOR THE SUB TEAM! It was a mistake! I didn't want to write for Pallete Swap but I felt bad her sub team didn't have any writers. No good deed goes unpunished. I don't believe this I got fired for a misunderstanding. So I didn't deserve to be fired afterall. Please ignore below.

I hope you all enjoyed my sections and had fun. I know the voters all liked it. Maybe someday in the distant future I will be allowed back they never said I was banned forever. Either way I will keep enjoying playing Mario and all the spin off games in the franchise and still view the 'Shroom as the best Mario newsletter in the world. It was an honor and a privilege. That's right, PRIVILEGE, NOT A RIGHT. Let that be a lesson for any young, budding authors out there. I am a writer, and a darn good one. But you have to have the right ATTITUDE first. Don't get all full of yourself and think you're above having to go through the process. There is a REASON the rules are there in the first place!
Follow the rules or what happened to me can happen to you. I have gone from writer of the most premium section of the 'Shroom, a worthy successor to Toad85, to nothing. I have gone from rags to riches. I wanted to be Fun Stuff Director. I direct nothing and now I write nothing. I am King of the Mud. That's all I can see. Like Yertle the Turtle. I have lost everything.

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
When I said understaffed I meant understaffed with WRITERS not directors. Which is evidenced by the fact that every position was vacant for Pallete Swap. And I would never insult someone I was trying to get a job from and only trying to help. I never insulted her and should not have been fired. I have been warned not to talk about it anymore, I was just explaining to BEARS. I swear I will not talk about it anymore, so please don't ban. I sent Funky a message explaining what happened BEFORE I was told by Turboo to shut up about it on thin ice. It was before. So please don't ban.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Me neither I don't get it I didn't sleep well last night so I am very loopy this was not a good day to get hit with this news. Please talk about the issue don't talk about me anymore. I will never be allowed to write for the newsletter again anyway.

Complaining everywhere about being fired is the perfect way to get hired again.

Brian Topp said:
Complaining everywhere about being fired is the perfect way to get hired again.

If I said it once, I've said it a thousand times: IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!!!

And Fake News started to go downhill at the end of 2013. Just my opinion.

Brian Topp said:
Charmy Bee said:
IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!!!

ok, keep telling yourself that

RAZZOOM took credit for my work, and I couldn't find enough evidence in time because I'm not very smart. And I wrote two sections a month, because I would write a section a few days before the next issue would be released, and after you gave me a 'Shroom warning, I wrote another one, because I thought you didn't get the first one. Only a few months after I joined The 'Shroom, you started to notice I wrote two sections a month, and RAZZOOM took credit for it, because he somehow knew I wrote two sections a month. Because you wouldn't believe me, you fired me, taking a mental toll on me. I hope that clears things up a bit.

Back