Nintendo's many blunders

Re: Ninteno's many blunders

ChaosNinji said:
You can edit the first post to change the topic title.
Really? I never knew that until now. Cool.

Wowee! Wowee!
Why Luigi can't say something else. See SSBB? Why is it rated 12? 7 the most. it isn't that brutal though.

Re: Ninteno's many blunders

Free Loader said:
Storm Yoshi said:
Free Loader said:
Storm Yoshi said:
I'd say all the annoying noises that Mario and others make. My sister once said "Why does Mario sound like Yoshi?". Also with the Mario games on Wii, when you activate the disk menu, the way Mario sounds with all his noises, you'd think he's on drugs 0.o . Thank god Mario Strikers Charged didn't go that way with the disk menu, just its main in game theme :). In short, the games are kinda getting REAL kiddy and all those dang noises :(
I was going to underline part of this post that was really really stupid, but than I realized the entire thing was stupid and made no sense whatsoever. Mario talks in words, what are you talking about?
I'm talking about all those weird noises he makes when he jumps and stuff. I'm not explaining it again. :rolleyes: Also with the disk menu crap he sounds really weird when he's talking. I'm not going to argue. :posh:

Hoo! Wha! Wahooo!

Don't YOU like to scream when you jump? Mario is never surrounded by anything but the people he is about to kill, and the occasional mushroom head, he can have all the fun he wants. I know if I had to go on an adventure, I would make the most of it and scream like an idiot when I jump, because no one would be around to see me except the people I am about to bloodily murder.
And you can only walk sideways!
super-mario-bros-20080429110130403_640w.jpg

Back