The tetris thread (also other Puzzle games too)

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Either hate it or love, find it boring or addicting.

You can't deny that Tetris is one of those simple classics that everyone should know and play.

Over the course of History tetris has been played different some example include Tetris attack and Yoshi's cookie.

Also there are even various innovative variations of tetris like Wetrix which is tetris but you control water instead and also Pokemon Trozei or Pokemon Puzzle league which aren't played like tetris but the way of playing is still addicting.

Also you can discuss other kind of puzzle games like Puyo Puyo, Columns crow or even Prof Layton.

Oh, Harddrop just joined the NIWA alliance recently.

The only Tetris I loved was one particular game in Danganrompa 2...

Please try not to post in this thread too much. I fear if we complete a full page it's going to vanish.

Three'kay said:
Tetris Attack/Puzzle League for best puzzle game.
This. Although, I'd say that Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine/Kirby's Avalanche/Puyo Puyo are strong contenders.

Just pretend this thread is Hell Tetris. Then your worry is unfounded.

Miles Prower said:
Please try not to post in this thread too much. I fear if we complete a full page it's going to vanish.
That post is divine.

Junketsu said:
Just pretend this thread is Hell Tetris. Then your worry is unfounded.
Nah, I modified the game. It's now shaped like a labyrinth.

Tetris DS is probably the most epic tetris game ever. This tetris game actually has a theme other than russia..... ALL THINGS NES!

Dimitri said:
Tetris DS is probably the most epic tetris game ever. This tetris game actually has a theme other than russia..... ALL THINGS NES!
in soviet russia blocks stack you

In soviet Russia, you don't get on Mario forums.... MARIO FORUMS GET ON YOU!!!

Back