Hurt and Heal: Mario Party Games

Mario Party 2 - 31
Mario Party 3 - 31
Mario Party DS - 28

Mario Party 2 - 29
Mario Party 3 - 31
Mario Party DS - 28

The original 4 are the worst, especially 1 and 4. 2 and 3 are better than all the NDCube ones while 4 is better than 9/IT but 1 is the downright worst Mario Party of them all. It is just as luck based as 9 is but just in different ways.

Mario Party DS is decent, just not as good as the amazing trinity (5/6/7). Mario Party 8 is decent too but still not as good as the amazing trinity. A lot of N64 games are simply outclassed by game that came after it like:
The five Mario N64 Games good for their time:

Super Mario 64: Outclassed by DS remake
Super Smash Bros: Outclassed by Melee
Mario Kart 64: Outclassed by other Mario Karts in the future with all its decent features being retro-ed and made even better.
Mario Party 2/3: Outclassed by the amazing trinity

Mario Party 2 - 29
Mario Party 3 - 31
Mario Party DS - 28

3D Player 2004 said:
Mario Party DS is decent, just not as good as the amazing 3. Mario Party 8 is decent too. A lot of N64 games are simply outclassed by game that came after it like:
The five Mario N64 Games good for their time:

Super Mario 64: Outclassed by DS remake
Super Smash Bros: Outclassed by Melee
Mario Kart 64: Outclassed by other Mario Karts in the future with all its decent features being retro-ed and made even better.
Mario Party 2/3: Outclassed by the amazing trinity
The original 4 and DS beat out the rest of them. You do not understand their charm. They are not outclassed like the other games. In fact, even the outclassed games are still fun to play today.

Mario Party 2 - 31
Mario Party 3 - 31
Mario Party DS - 28

Mario Party 2 - 29
Mario Party 3 - 31
Mario Party DS - 28

Actually, you (Lumastar) are just absorbed in Nostalgia. I get Nightmares from Mario Party 1 and 4 and I don't even do anything with them other than watch other people play them.

Mario Party 2 - 29
Mario Party 3 - 31
Mario Party DS - 28

I've played the Virtual Console version of Mario Party 2 before. It really felt horrible. Even if I was playing on Mystery Land to get it out of the way. It felt very slow and it lacked many of the features that made the Amazing Trinity (5/6/7) so great.

3D Player 2004 said:
I've played the Virtual Console version of Mario Party 2 before. It really felt horrible. Even if I was playing on Mystery Land to get it out of the way. It felt very slow and it lacked many of the features that made the Amazing Trinity (5/6/7) so great.
It's a board game. It's not supposed to feel fast. Plus, how did you miss the game's charm?

Mario Party 2 - 31
Mario Party 3 - 31
Mario Party DS - 28

Mario Party 2 - 31
Mario Party 3 - 29
Mario Party DS - 26

Mario Party 2 - 31
Mario Party 3 - 29
Mario Party DS - 26

Mario Party 2 - 29
Mario Party 3 - 29
Mario Party DS - 26

Mario Party DS is better than the rest still alive.

Back