Smilies

Now that this is here, shouldnt we have smileys of Banjo and Conker?

That professor guy really, really creeps me out.

If I was playing to my own view of Mario's world, I would want them out of the wiki :? They're so... creepy and don't really make sense. Ah, well... this is a Wiki, not my mind.

Regardless if their series information is removed, Banjo and Conker should probably stay, due to their roles in Diddy Kong Racing.

Well, my view means squat. I wouldn't consider them if I had total control over the Mario series, but seeing as I don't I would include them in the Wiki. They are psudo-connected. :)

Japanese school girl version of the lady squirrel... or just the lady squirrel.

Yes, Berri, I hear she's quite the whore..... and dead.

Man, I'm bored, anyone else notice that this forum is seemingly dieing, why can't we have meaningful conversations anymore.

Sir Grodus said:
Yes, Berri, I here she's quite the whore..... and dead.

Man, I'm bored, anyone else notice that this forum is seemingly dieing, why can't we have meaningful conversations anymore.

Yeah, the basic conversation path is now:

User 1:*Post what could be an interesing subject*
User 2:Yeah!Pointless spam is fun!
User 2: 8) :D :) :( :eek: :shock:
User 2:Yay!Triple post!Lol.
User 3:I love waffle.

3dejong,I'm looking at YOU.

User 4: Complains about forum? ??

Yeah, not at all, shut up Stumpers! That Stumpers is such a creep.

Anway, wasn't Berri implied to literally be a "lady of the night"? Ewwww.... but yeah, she pulled a Trinity on us.

Guys, get back on topic. These posts are getting out of hand, and not just here.

I haven't found any Banjo/Conker, in that case Rare smilies, out there yet.

The DKU has Conker and Banjo smilies, but no other characters from their series though. Quite awesomely, they have a single King K. Rool one.

Well, before we get BK or Conker ones, we should probably get soem more DK ones, I guess.

Back