Why DS is better than Wii

Well, I feel that the Wii has just become a garbage dump for s***ty third party games that can't get on any other consoles. I don't even bother to read the reviews for Wii games in NP anymore.

Free Loader said:
ShyGuy: there are plenty of awesome third party games.
Point taken, but that doesn't mean that there's not a lot more crappy ones.

Free Loader said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
ShyGuy: there are plenty of awesome third party games.
Point taken, but that doesn't mean that there's not a lot more crappy ones.
Nonono, it's your fault if you buy a bad game. You'd be a totally idiot if you passed up Mercury Meltdown Revolution, for say Anubis II
But Nintendo is the one giving all these terrile games a home. That's my point.

ShyGuy27 said:
Well, I feel that the Wii has just become a garbage dump for s***ty third party games that can't get on any other consoles. I don't even bother to read the reviews for Wii games in NP anymore.
Wow, you can read nintendo power! I'm stuck with the Official nintendo Magazine and Girl Gamer. BTW, I got a red DS this morning. I wanted it since i was 9, so this is my lucky day for me. plus NSMB. I'm on 7th world already. Another game easily passed. the best Mario game ever.

Kool_Koopa said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Wow, you can read nintendo power! I'm stuck with the Official nintendo Magazine and Girl Gamer. BTW, I got a red DS this morning. I wanted it since i was 9, so this is my lucky day for me. plus NSMB. I'm on 7th world already. Another game easily passed. the best Mario game ever.
But did you get all the star coins?

ShyGuy27 said:
Kool_Koopa said:
ShyGuy27 said:
I will try in next week.

Kool_Koopa said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Kool_Koopa said:
ShyGuy27 said:
I will try in next week.
I got 'em all. It's hard without a guide.

ShyGuy27 said:
Kool_Koopa said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Kool_Koopa said:
ShyGuy27 said:
I will try in next week.
I got 'em all too. It's satisfying to see "All Spent" at the bottom :)

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Kool_Koopa said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Kool_Koopa said:
ShyGuy27 said:
I will try in next week.
I got 'em all too. It's satisfying to see "All Spent" at the bottom :)
Yeah. The hardest was probably the last one from the first castle in world 8 (in the secret room).

But I still think Wii is better than DS, even with all of the pwnage games on the DS. Well, MPH did have multiplayer, so...

Back