What do you want me to change?

What do you think would be best to change on my site?

• More movie reviews

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing! It's great!

• Other ( state change)

• Total voters

marioluigipeach3

Koopa Troopa
Hey guys! Me and my friends are starting up the site again. Some of you still remember me, but even if you don't, check out my site at http://marioluigipeach.tripod.com It's completely safe, no viruses.
I just really want some feedback so I know what people want to see. Plz vote! Thanks!

~mlp3

The layout could use a little work; it seems kind of slapped together.

In what way? I can't really customize alot. I have a different background for each page, do you guys like that? Or do you think it would look better overall with the same layout? I like the variety, but I want to here your guys opinion! Plz vote so I can get a good idea. Thanks for the input!

BTW, I just added game review, so check it out!

Free Loader said:
I think he's referring to the skin for your site. The whole thing should display in the center of the screen, instead it moves over to the side... I'm supposing your monitor is set to a smaller resolution than mine.

Also, I don't see why the letters all have to be so big. :(
Oh, yeah, I was referring to the skin. Sorry I didn't elaborate.

And, the letters are rather big.

Stooben Rooben said:
Free Loader said:
I think he's referring to the skin for your site. The whole thing should display in the center of the screen, instead it moves over to the side... I'm supposing your monitor is set to a smaller resolution than mine.

Also, I don't see why the letters all have to be so big. :(
Oh, yeah, I was referring to the skin. Sorry I didn't elaborate.

And, the letters are rather big.
yup. ^ big 'n' ugly.

alright, thanks for the input! ;D I will get onto changing some things around today. Do you guys think my game reviews are ok? Also, let me know about the movie reviews too, I can let the guy know what you guys think, thanks!

EDIT: I just changed the layout of things, changed things around, etc. Tell me what you think!

Kool_Koopa said:
are you in charge of this website? kool...

Ya, its alot of fun. I've had it for a couple of years, but I am just starting it up after a long, dry summer. But yeah, if any of you want to add a fanfic to my site, plz email me the fanfic at:

metalfiremario@gmail.com

Kool_Koopa said:
What is this website about? Is it something to do with...

What were you going to say? Anywho, it's just a fan-based site for those who like movie, game reviews, comics, and stuff like that. Just a little project for me and my friends. We really enjoy when ppl take a look at it and critique it though, plz feel free. If you give me your email, then I can email you when I update too! Anyways, I just updated a bit a go, check it out!

Back